IGNORED

If you could be any athlete...

mcecki
Note: This thread is 5030 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Golf- Adam Scott, has loads of potential

Non-Golf- Sid the kid, he is flat out the best player I have every seen in my lifetime, although im only 15 so I havent seen that many players lol

Driver- 9.5 905R
Woods- V-Steel 15*
Hybrid- Rescue Dual 16*
Irons- 3-P Project X 5.5 Wedges- Vokey 54* and 58* Putter- Scotty Ball- Bridgestone B330-S

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Golf - Ernie Els (talent + accent = winning combination)

Other Sport - Michael Phelps. He dominates swimming more than Tiger dominates golf.

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

This is a really really tough question..
Golf - obviously it would be Tiger the best Ever!

>>>Now,
Hockey - tie between Sid Crosby and Ovechkin, 2 AMAZING PLAYERS! Plus, Simone Gagne I see him cruising around in his ferrari sometimes.
Football - Jack Lambert in his day (alltime fav), and Brian Westbrook now
Baseball - Chase Utley! or Ryan Howard/Jimmy Rollins
Basketball - ONLY 2 people, Jordan or Wilt inthere primes..
MMA -Easily Fedor!!!!!!!!!! Maybe the baddest man ever!!!!!!!!!!
Surfing - Kelly Slater!

WITB
What's in SiD's bag

Ogio Stand Bag
Driver
910D3 9.5 set to 8.5
907D2 9.5 VS Proto Stif

f3WoodCleveland XLS 15* Stiff

Irons TaylorMade Tour Preferred 4-9

Wedges Gun'd 48* & Vokey 58

Putter 34" XG #7

• 2 weeks later...
golfer - tiger woods

OK LYMIE and/or descendant of CONVICTS:

If you are going to insult the NFL, then spell "real" correctly! Thanks for mentioning Sir Don. I wasn't aware of his accomplishments as batsman--getting Cricket in the States is harder than getting good food in the UK. Getting Aussie Rules Football (which I suppose you would call "the other not reall football") is also hard. This is a shame, as I think it is superior to both Football and American Football. By the way Mr. thesandtrap, who joins a forum and chooses its title as a screen name? What's your email address? hotmail@hotmail.com ? google@gmail.com ?

Getting Aussie Rules Football (which I suppose you would call "the other not reall football") is also hard. This is a shame, as I think it is superior to both Football and American Football.

What about rugby? I haven't' watched for some time. But when I did watch, the World League stuff was great to watch. I liked the New Zealand All Blacks, and England's team.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

• 5 weeks later...

Golfer : Ben Hogan
Non-golfer : Brian Lara. I bet most people on this forum have never heard of him.

In the bag:
905R 9.5* Fujikura Speeder S
X 15* Fujikura R
X 19* Fujikura S
4-P MP-14 TT DGS300 53* 588 Gunmetal MP series 56-14 TT wedge MP-R 60-09 Rifle SpinnerDFX Two ball Pro V1

non-golfer LeBron
golfer- no one

Driver- Geek Dot Com This! 12 degree Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 Stiff
Adams Tour Issue 4350 Dual Can Matrix Ozik Xcon 5

Hybrids- Srixon 18 deg
Srixon 21 deg Irons- Tourstage Z101 3-PW w/Nippon NS Pro 950 GH - Stiff Srixon i701 4-PW w/ Nippon NS Pro 950 GH-Stiff MacGregor...

• 2 weeks later...
Golfer: Tiger

Same here

In My Grom Stand Bag:

Driver:
Big Bertha 460 Graphite 10°
Woods: Big Bertha 3&5 Graphite
Hybrid: r7 Rescue 19° Irons: 06 Big Bertha #4-SWPutter: 35 in. Rossie Mallet *Soon to be Bettinardi C03H 34"Ball: ProV1x

Golfer: Tiger - who doesn't want that life

Non-Golfer: Adrian Peterson - could turn out to be the best running back in history, the guy is just amazing.
What's In The Bag?

Driver - Rapture 10.5 Epic 68g X-Pure - Balance Certified
Fairway Metal - Titleist PT 18°
Irons - Mizuno MP-67 3-PW Project X 6.0 Wedges - Mizunos R Series Chrome 52°, 56°, 58° Project X 6.0 Putter - Yes! C-Groove Callie-f - Balance Certified Bag - Ping Freestyle...

Golf: Jack Nicklaus in his prime
Baseball: Derek Jeter
Football: Tiki Barber
Basketball: Michael Jordan
Hockey: Martin Brodeur
In My Sun Mountain C-130 Bag
Woods: System Q
Hybrid: System Q
Irons: Acer XP905
Ball: Other EquipmentPush Cart: Sun Mountain Speed Cart V1My Home CourseGreen Knoll Golf Course

Golfer: Adam Scott - Got the game got the looks.
Non-Golfer: Alexander Ovechkin - Just as good as Sidey Crosby, and he hits. ANd the name Ovechkin just sounds bad ass.

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

golfer-yeah i'd just have to go with an aussie Adam Scott
non golfer- probably chris judd(google him-he is the tiger woods of Australian rules football) or Adam Gilchrist(one of the best ever batsmen in cricket)

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Golfer = "Big Easy" (most fluid swing ever produced) and 3 majors so far...

Non-Golfer = Dr. J (Julius Erving) ....greatest dunker of all time and a great ambassador to the sport of basketball. Greatest dunker you say? Better then Jordan? Well let me tell you that a few years back I was watching a Bulls game (after Jordan retired) and the announcers were talking about Jordan and his dunking. One of the announcers (forget his name) was an ex-coach of Jordan's and played for the 76er's back when Dr. J was still playing. He told a story about after practice one day when Jordan was still with the Bulls that they had a slam dunk contest and that he told Jordan and the rest of the bulls about a dunk he saw Dr. J do once and Jordan could not do it...he said he even stayed for about a 1/2 hour after eveyone left to keep trying and could not do it...the dunk was as follows:

Dr. J would stand out of bounds directly behind the back board and without touching in bounds at all would jump up and in and dunk the ball...try it!

TEE - XCG6, 13º, Matrix Ozik HD6.1, stiff
Wilson Staff - Ci11, 3-SW, TX Fligthed, stiff

Odyssey - Metal X #7, 35in

Wilson Staff - FG Tour ball 

Modern Golfer: duh
Retired Golfer: Mr. Hogan
Non-Golf Athlete: Adam Vinateri, or another high-quality NFL kicker

What's in my bag:

Driver: R7 CGB Max, regular shaft
4-wood and 7-wood: :: Launcher, regular shafts
4-iron to A-wedge: X-20, regular steel shafts56- and 60-degree wedge: forged, stiff steel shafts, vintage finish, MD groovesPutter: Circa '62, No. 7, steel shaft, 35"Ball: NXT Tour or ProV1(x)...

Note: This thread is 5030 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!