IGNORED

Maxfli golf balls

Note: This thread is 6122 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Anyone like these or have any comments. I've been enjoying some of the Maxfli long and soft noodles. Interested to hear some thoughts.
What's in the bag... ( Revolver)

Driver: Big Bertha Diablo 8*
3 Wood: 4DX Fairway 15*
3I-PW: X20 Tours (Rifle Project X Flighted 6.0)Wedges: CG12 Black Pearl 50* 54* SM Vokey X-Forged 58* C GrindPutter: Classic #2 66* lieBalls: Various

i like the noodles and the tour fires

What's In My Bag

Driver R9 Supertri 9.5
3 WoodR9
3 Hybrid: Baffler DWSIrons X-20 Tour 4-PWGap Wedge RAC TP SmokeSand Wedge Vokey 56.14Lob Wedge Vokey SM 60.7Putter:SeeMore FGP Black

I found a long and soft on the course the other day, and liked it a lot!

...probably not the ball for more skilled players mind you.
in the bag:
R580XD 10.5°
Rescue Dual 19°
Titleist 755 4-PW
Vokey Black Nickel 54.10° Vokey Oil Can 60.08° Circa 62 No. 2 Charcoal Mist

The Fire Tour is alright, I still prefer balls with more feel.
What's in my Mizuno Aerolite Stand bag:

r7 460 10.5*, stock Stiff Flex Shaft
CLK Fli-Hi 17* hybrid, Prolaunch Blue Stiff shaft
Slingshot Tour 21*, DGS300 shaft Baffler DWS Hybrid 26*, Aldila NVS-HL shaft MP-60 5-PW DG S300 shafts Tour Action 900 54*/12* WedgeVokey Spin Milled 58*/08* Wedge...

i've found that i hit the long and soft pretty good. but, i do tear the ball up more often
What's in the bag... ( Revolver)

Driver: Big Bertha Diablo 8*
3 Wood: 4DX Fairway 15*
3I-PW: X20 Tours (Rifle Project X Flighted 6.0)Wedges: CG12 Black Pearl 50* 54* SM Vokey X-Forged 58* C GrindPutter: Classic #2 66* lieBalls: Various

I liked the Maxfli Fire, but it's not a ball that if I lost them I would immediately replace them the same.
In My Bag:
Driver: Cobra F Speed 10.5°, Aldila NV 55g Regular
3 Wood: Cobra F Speed 15°, Aldila NV 55g Regular
Irons: Cobra 2300 I/M 3-PW
Wedge: Cobra M 54°Putter: Yes! SophiaBall: TaylorMade TP Red

I've used the Maxfli Fire for most of this season. It is not as hard as some distance balls and certainly no harder than the Callaway HX Hot. But I prefer a ball such as the Titleist NXT Tour for its performance around the green.

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

Oh yes, and Go Tigers!

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

I played the Fire yesterday and I loved the ball. I thought it was great around the greens. It had better feels than a lot of balls. Obviously the urethane balls are much better, but I think it is one of the better balls just below those.

I usually play the Callaway Big Berthas, but decided to try these out. I think they may be my ball of choice as of now.

;) Especially at 20 bucks a dozen.

In the
AMP Cart Bag
Driver : 3Dx Square Tour 8°
3 Wood : 4DX
2H : Edge CFT TitaniumIrons : M685 3-PWWedges : CG12 Satin 54° and 58°Putter : Odyssey White XG #9 33"Balls : Staff ZIP

I just bought 2 Boxes of the Maxfli Powermax. Frankly i dont use them very much though because I always happen to find Pro V1's. But they do go pretty long and they are a durable ball.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

i bought a box of the tour fires and i thought they were pretty solid

XTD Pro - 9.5* - GD YSQ
GS Tour - 15* -GD Red Ice
Rescue TP - 17* - Fujikura TP
Idea Pro Gold - 20* - Mitsubishi JavlnFX
MP-30, 4-PW - Standard Lofts / 2* flat - TT DG RAC Z TP (54*/10*) X-Forged (60*/10*)Scotty Cameron TeI3 - 35"

i bought a box of the tour fires and i thought they were pretty solid

yeah the tour version spin alot more than the regular ones do. Think of it as an HX Hot with a little more spin. Solid Ball

Usually use NXT Extreme's or HX Hot's
Soon to be Home Track : Grey Silo GC (71.5 / 128)

A couple of weeks ago when I went in for a wood fitting, my clubmaker ran my stats into that new program that matches your swing speed and launch angle to balls available on the market today. I was given a list of the 10 balls that were "Longest", 10 that were "Best Feel" and 10 "Best Overall Combo" for me. The Maxfli "Noodle Ice" was 10th longest, 2nd in Feel, and 4th Overal. So I tried a sleeve (of the white ones, not the silly fruit colors) and was pretty impressed. The Top Flite D2 Distance was #1 on my list both in Distance and Overall, so that's what's in my bag (despite their stupid commercials). But I really, really liked the Noodle Ice a lot and would have no problem playing it if I couldn't find the TF's.

Bag It:

3-Wood Wishon 525 F/D, 13*, Matrix Studio 65gm, Golf Pride Dual Compound
Hybrid: Wishon "321", 24*, MSF 85 HB, Winn DSI
Irons: Wishon 770CFE, Matrix Studio 74gm, Winn DSI

Putter: Odyssey DFX 2-Ball

Bag: Some big, honkin', ridiculous overkill of an Ogio cart bag with more pockets than I have teeth.

I love Maxfli balls. I tried the Fire this year but it is not worth the $$ IMO... I can get 24 Revolution Solids for $22.98 so that is about the price of 12 Fires...

I also like the A3 that is the ball I use the most...

What's in the Bag

Driver: HiBore 10.5* ProLaunch Blue 65s
Hybrid: No Fear 3i
Irons: Launcher LP 4-PW Harmonized 50* GWAmerican Standard 56* SWStriker by Golf Trends 60* LobPutter: Pro Response bladeBall: Tour Fire

I love Maxfli balls. I tried the Fire this year but it is not worth the $$ IMO... I can get 24 Revolution Solids for $22.98 so that is about the price of 12 Fires...

I got 3 dozen Maxfli Fires on Ebay for 46 bucks shipped. Not to bad.

In the
AMP Cart Bag
Driver : 3Dx Square Tour 8°
3 Wood : 4DX
2H : Edge CFT TitaniumIrons : M685 3-PWWedges : CG12 Satin 54° and 58°Putter : Odyssey White XG #9 33"Balls : Staff ZIP

Note: This thread is 6122 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!