IGNORED

ReviewMyGolfPro.com Contest! Win a Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver!

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3687 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I submitted a review.

Driver: : R9 SuperTri TP w/Matrix Ozik HD6X
3 Wood: Fusion 15* w/ NVS 65S
Irons: MP-67 3-PW w/ DGS300
Wedges: MP-R, 52*,56*,60*
Putter: Karsten Series Anser 2

Rules

- Must be a US resident

Meh. Not in the slightest bit jealous; honestly I'm not... :~(

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

Entered and submitted a review.

Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix Black Tie shaft, Diablo Octane 3 wood 15*, Razr X Hybrid 21*, Razr X 4-SW, Forged Dark Chrome 60* lob wedge, Hex Chrome & Hex Black ball

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thanks so much for the great response so far.  Only a week away from the drawing.  I just wanted to let you guys know that I have several folks who set up their reviewer account but did not post a review of a pro.  Per the rules you must review your instructor to be entered.  If you are affected you will receive an e-mail from us today informing you that your entry is not complete.  I am posting this in case some ST members don't check those e-mail accounts regularly. Good luck to everyone in the contest and thanks for your support!

Posted a review for John O'Leary. Took my first lesson yesterday so glad I posted this in time.

So today's the day, glad I remembered to enter yesterday. Good luck to all that entered and best wishes to TST on the growth of the reviewmygolfpro.com site. Very good idea!

Posted a review.  Might be too late, but my pro deserved a good review anyways. (Gary Pinns)

Thx

Bettinardi Golf Kuchar #2 Cobra Bio Cell+ Callaway Razr Hawk 3W TaylorMade SLDR 19H Mizuno JPX 825-Pro 4-AW Scor 55 & 60 (Wedges)

Note: This thread is 3687 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!