• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mvmac

ReviewMyGolfPro.com Contest! Win a Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver!

45 posts in this topic

We're excited to announce a contest from one of our newest sponsors, ReviewMyGolfPro.com .  You may have seen them over at their welcome thread, which you can visit here .  They are giving away a Big Bertha Alpha Driver (MSRP $499) to one lucky person who reviews their golf pro on their site.

To enter this special contest

1. Post in this thread that you entered the contest

2. Click HERE to go to the TST members entry page, sign up and leave a valid review.

If you review your pro you'll not only be eligible for this prize, but also for their next regular reviewer drawing!  They'll be announcing the winner of the Big Bertha Driver on 2/10, so don't miss out.

Rules

- Must be a US resident

- You must be a registered member of The Sand Trap in good standing
- You must be aged eighteen (18) or older as of the date of entry

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

It's times like these that I wish Toronto was in the US.

Same here! :w00t:

Just kidding...sorta... :-P

Mike,

Submitted two reviews!!!

Thanks Matt not just for the reviews but for the great context you put into the comments as that is so important for the golfers that search for Pros.  Good luck in the drawing!

Very sorry that we can't offer this outside the US.  I know that happens a lot.  Our business isn't global at this point but Canada is our logical next move.  Hopefully later this summer.  Thanks for your interest though, Tmac20 (and now EJ)

Very sorry that we can't offer this outside the US.  I know that happens a lot.  Our business isn't global at this point but Canada is our logical next move.  Hopefully later this summer.  Thanks for your interest though, Tmac20 (and now EJ)

A little off topic but I, for one, am really looking forward to you expanding into Canada. I have never had an in person lesson, I've learned what I've learned largely through this site and Evolvr. When I eavesdrop on local pros at the range I almost always cringe at their archaic teachings.

Same here!

Just kidding...sorta...

Ernest, we would never want you to move out of Canada. You are our favorite Canadian :dance: ,  and who can we complain about when we get those Alberta Clippers that bring down snowy destruction upon us in the States.

Thanks Mike not just for the reviews but for the great context you put into the comments as that is so important for the golfers that search for Pros.  Good luck in the drawing!

My names Matt :beer: . I was addressing Mike, who started the thread.

I entered the contest

I want to enter!!!!  Can I please?

I want to enter!!!!  Can I please?

Ringworld, just click the link above create a reviewer account and post a review of one of your past instructors and you will be entered.  if you don't see your pro in the search results click "add a pro" and you can add them and review them at the same time.

Maybe it's a typo.. But the BB alpha is going to sell at 399.. the BB will be 499.

It's no typo.  Big Bertha Alpha has the extra level of adjustability (The Gravity Core) and as a result is the higher priced model at $499.

My names Matt . I was addressing Mike, who started the thread.

Sorry Matt, not enough coffee this morning!

It's no typo.  Big Bertha Alpha has the extra level of adjustability (The Gravity Core) and as a result is the higher priced model at $499.

Correct, price is listed here

Submitted review.

Great idea. It should really help people find a good pro if they don't already have one they work with and like.