IGNORED

Honeycomb USA golf clubs

Note: This thread is 1399 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Does anyone know anything about the honeycomb golf clubs? My mom got them at a yard sale years ago and now that I'm getting into golf she gave me them but I'd like to know more about them. There are 3-9 irons and a sand wedge and 2,4,5 driver and a ddh by Dunlop putter and a power built weed eater hybrid. The drivers and the hybrid are wood. Does anyone know what they are worth or can give me some info about them? Thanks :)

Real mature "hard balls" we posted it on here bc we didn't know how much they were worth, not so a retarded left wing moron like yourself who has nothing better to do with his day then to troll around on a golf site and make fun of people. If you don't know anything then keep your dumbass comments to yourself bc it is painfully obvious that you don't know shit. So keep your rude so comments to yourself. Thank you. Hav a nice day

Just a quick search shows they were made by Dunlop in the 1970's. It's hard to give any estimate on value because we don't know the shape the clubs are in and whether they are even considered collectible unfortunately.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just a quick search shows they were made by Dunlop in the 1970's. It's hard to give any estimate on value because we don't know the shape the clubs are in and whether they are even considered collectible unfortunately.

They are not collectable. The would fetch $20 at a garage golfer from a newbie who wanted to buy a set of clubs on a whim.

They are just old clubs. I remember them - It's the kind of stuff that investment casting made possible.

Very few if any iron sets from the 70s are worth anything and even if they were in unplayed, original condition they would be next to worthless.

Just play them. :-)

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Real mature "hard balls" we posted it on here bc we didn't know how much they were worth, not so a retarded left wing moron like yourself who has nothing better to do with his day then to troll around on a golf site and make fun of people. If you don't know anything then keep your dumbass comments to yourself bc it is painfully obvious that you don't know shit. So keep your rude so comments to yourself. Thank you. Hav a nice day

"Retarded left wing moron who doesn't know shit" I've been accused of all of the above,... But never in the same sentence! Don't be so snappy! The winking face was to demonstrate my playfulness, I was only messing in a truthful way! Peace! You have a good day too!

Gaz Lee

"Retarded left wing moron who doesn't know shit" I've been accused of all of the above,... But never in the same sentence!. . .

Wow, dude. That's a first for me too! :-D Incredible word "pairing" by the OP, who I hope will enjoy those clubs. ;-)

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

They are worth virtually nothing. Except they save you from buying a set to start with.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

"Retarded left wing moron who doesn't know shit"

I've been accused of all of the above,... But never in the same sentence! Don't be so snappy! The winking face was to demonstrate my playfulness, I was only messing in a truthful way! Peace! You have a good day too!

I didn't know the UK had left wing morons

Joe Paradiso

I didn't know the UK had left wing morons

Sadly, we do! ..and far too many! But It's the retarded ones who don't know shit that you've got to watch out for!

Gaz Lee

Sadly, we do! ..and far too many!

But It's the retarded ones who don't know shit that you've got to watch out for!

So not only are they morons, but they're late all the time and don't know how to use the bathroom by themselves?

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Back to topic, please.

If you know anything about the clubs, chime in, otherwise don't.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

• 5 years later...

I was googleing this because my Father in Law invented the honeycomb clubs. The idea was the first perimeter weighted club and Karsten Ping used this idea in developing his clubs. Now days big sweet spots are the norm.

16 hours ago, jnoble said:

I was googleing this because my Father in Law invented the honeycomb clubs. The idea was the first perimeter weighted club and Karsten Ping used this idea in developing his clubs. Now days big sweet spots are the norm.

Welcome to The Sand Trap! Thanks for sharing.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Note: This thread is 1399 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!