IGNORED

2014 PGA Championship Discussion Thread

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3531 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

And Luiten birdies the 3rd

(This I had to hear from the Dutch commentators)

Look at this way Silent, it's just one of a whole gamut of reasons that goes into the formative DNA of the European golfer and is used as additional motivation that helps us win Ryder Cups. It's all part of Joost's training for bigger assignments in his career to come

Did they just say that so far this week, Jason Day is number one in driving distance, total driving, GIR, and scrambling?! :bugout: That'll get you pretty far up any leaderboard!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Let's hope so. On 4 he made a par. Slightly disappointing, his tee shot found the green side bunker. Putt for birdie from 3 metres he missed.

~Jorrit

Show leaders tee off, what about the players in front of them? Show their shots too. Not another commercial.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

CBS has so many commercials during the PGA. How many? So many, I have time to do this:

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Maybe you should all come to Amsterdam. Last 1,5 hour we had one commercial break of aprox. 1 minute.

~Jorrit

Jason Day looking extremely shaky so far. Kind of surprising since he has a lot of experience.

I think it's probably tough playing in the final group with Rory, more pressure. Rickie Fowler is looking really good early.

Jason Day in a shambolic position, ambling around barefoot and about to try something impossible... Edit - and nearly pulls it off. Not too bad.

The more I practise, the luckier I hope to get.

Helluva par there for Day!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Maybe you should all come to Amsterdam. Last 1,5 hour we had one commercial break of aprox. 1 minute.

I can always find an illegal stream I guess. If I come to Amsterdam, it will be for perhaps these:

• Upvote 2

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Helluva par there for Day!

Absolutely ridiculous. After the tee shot I thought he'd take seven.

The more I practise, the luckier I hope to get.

I bet McIlroy thinks he should have gained a stroke on Day.

Steve

Boy that one went left left left on Rory.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Luiten is creating birdie chances, but his putter doesn't seem very warm yet. Easy par though on the difficult hole 6

~Jorrit

OK, now we got a tournament.

Steve

Note: This thread is 3531 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!