IGNORED

Edel Golf Takes Time Out for a Classic Limited Edition of Putters! Bullseye, Scotty 009, 8802

Note: This thread is 3538 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

David Edel working his artistry.

If interested, they are available. Not fitted to you like his custom Edels, but they look marvelous...

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

They do look great, but if they're not fit like custom Edels, doesn't that defeat the whole purpose?

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

They do look great, but if they're not fit like custom Edels, doesn't that defeat the whole purpose?

It's another segment of the market. Some people like take-offs of classics. See devoted Scotty Cameron followers, of which I was one in the late 90's.

It depends on what you want...

An Edel fitted for you ... or a Scotty 009, WIlson, Bullseye...

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

It's another segment of the market. Some people like take-offs of classics. See devoted Scotty Cameron followers, of which I was one in the late 90's.

It depends on what you want...

An Edel fitted for you ... or a Scotty 009, WIlson, Bullseye...

Yea, I understand the appeal, just not the marketing strategy. The thing that bugs me, is that these putters seem targeted for "club hos," and a well fitted Edel putter is really complete opposite. Kind of sends a mixed message for his branding, at least it seems that way to me.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Yea, I understand the appeal, just not the marketing strategy. The thing that bugs me, is that these putters seem targeted for "club hos," and a well fitted Edel putter is really complete opposite. Kind of sends a mixed message for his branding, at least it seems that way to me.

It's as if David was bored and wanted to do something a little bit different than his usual.

Remember, this is a guy who makes his own watches ... from scratch.

That putter on the bottom right looks pretty to me. I wouldn't spend that much on a putter, but one could always dream.

Note: This thread is 3538 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!