• Announcements

• iacas

Introducing TST "Clubs!"   08/28/2017

No, we're not getting into the equipment business, but we do have "clubs" here on TST now. Groups. Check them out here:
Sign in to follow this  
rf53

Anyone use these golf shoes?

Hello,

I'm looking to buy a new pair of golf spikeless shoes for my travel bag so I don't want to spend a bundle.  I have narrowed it down to these and I would appreciate feedback from anyone who has used them.  Thanks!

FootJoy Contour Casual Golf Shoe

Footjoy GreenJoys Athletic Spikelss Golf Shoe

I only use spikeless shoes.  I own six pairs total.

My Foot Joy Contour Casual are the most comfortable BUT the spikes are a bit small and don't work so well on wet grass. I now use them as regular sneakers.

I would recommend Ashworth.

Hello,

I'm looking to buy a new pair of golf spikeless shoes for my travel bag so I don't want to spend a bundle.  I have narrowed it down to these and I would appreciate feedback from anyone who has used them.  Thanks!

FootJoy Contour Casual Golf Shoe

Footjoy GreenJoys Athletic Spikelss Golf Shoe

Can't go wrong with Trues. The prices are usually really good too. Most comfortable shoes, golf or otherwise, that I've ever worn. They're like slippers. My only complaint is sometimes it can hurt a bit if you step on a pointier piece of gravel on the cart path, but that's the price you pay for golfing in slippers. Just stay on the grass. :-D

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I too have 6 pair of spikeless shoes, of them all, FootJoy Contour Casual Golf Shoe, are my favorite.  I have two pair of them and wear them the most.  I don't have any issues with wet grass and have worn them during a rain without issues.

Footjoy Contour series spikeless are hands down the most comfortable golf shoe I've worn.  I got a pair like 2 years ago and the bottoms are kind of worn down now, but I still wear them to practice and as an everyday shoe because they're more comfortable than any non-golf shoes I own.

I only use spikeless shoes.  I own six pairs total.

My Foot Joy Contour Casual are the most comfortable BUT the spikes are a bit small and don't work so well on wet grass. I now use them as regular sneakers.

I would recommend Ashworth.

I need to make a correction. My FJ Contour Casual shoes are two years old. Looking at internet pictures it appears that this year's model has larger cleats, which probably work better. They are definitely the most comfortable.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this