Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
boogielicious

Because they're BFFs now, Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy did the Ice Bucket Challenge together

10 posts in this topic

http://www.golfdigest.com/blogs/the-loop/2014/08/because-theyre-bffs-now-tiger.html

The Tiger Woods-Rory McIlroy lovefest kicked into full gear Monday , and the duo took their relationship to a new level when they did the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge together.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

They also were on the Tonight Show together. They seem to get along really well, which is cool to see.

EDIT: Wow, that article was a little snarky.

They also were on the Tonight Show together. They seem to get along really well, which is cool to see.

Not to be the cynic, but I wouldn't draw too many conclusions as to their personal relationship based on these appearances, they're co-workers on the job site. If Nike says, you guys are going to pal around this week for the cameras, that's what they'll do.

Not to be the cynic, but I wouldn't draw too many conclusions as to their personal relationship based on these appearances, t hey're co-workers on the job site. If Nike says, you guys are going to pal around this week for the cameras, that's what they'll do.

I agree with this, not that I think they dont like eachother but it's more of a co-worker thing in my opinion. Either way it was cool to see, I got a few chuckles out of it. :beer:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

Not to be the cynic, but I wouldn't draw too many conclusions as to their personal relationship based on these appearances, they're co-workers on the job site. If Nike says, you guys are going to pal around this week for the cameras, that's what they'll do.

I agree with this, not that I think they dont like eachother but it's more of a co-worker thing in my opinion. Either way it was cool to see, I got a few chuckles out of it.

I think it is more than that.  You are such the cynics @Ernest Jones and @RonTheSavage !

Its a fair point, but I think with all the other videos of them hanging out lends some credibility to the idea. Can't know for sure, of course, but I think the evidence points more towards friendship than anything else.

@Ernest Jones is my BFF! Sorry :offtopic:

:-) I like you too, chicken legs and all! Lol. [quote name="jbishop15" url="/t/76671/because-theyre-bffs-now-tiger-woods-and-rory-mcilroy-did-the-ice-bucket-challenge-together/0_100#post_1043413"]Its a fair point, but I think with all the other videos of them hanging out lends some credibility to the idea. Can't know for sure, of course, but I think the evidence points more towards friendship than anything else.  [/quote] I may have missed something, but as far as I recall, I have never seen clips of them "hanging" in any situation that wasn't contrived or a planned event. Now if they start clubbing together or having BBQ ribs I might see the BFF angle but so far all I've seen is them making "appearances" together.

:-) I like you too, chicken legs and all! Lol. I may have missed something, but as far as I recall, I have never seen clips of them "hanging" in any situation that wasn't contrived or a planned event. Now if they start clubbing together or having BBQ ribs I might see the BFF angle but so far all I've seen is them making "appearances" together.

Lol@ The thought of Tiger & Rory eating BBQ ribs together.

Tom Watson too.  Next, the Ryder Cup team

http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/tom-watson-does-ice-bucket-challenge-nominates-us-ryder-cup-team?sct=hp11