IGNORED

Pick the 2015 Major Champions

cubdog
Note: This thread is 3245 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Masters: Spieth - Big year for the kid

US Open: McDowell - Always plays the US Opens well on the West Coast

British: Rory - He's gonna destroy St. Andrews if weather is kind enough

PGA: Fowler - Finally gets his major

Good start to the predictions, i'll be very impressed if you've got this weekends winner too!

ping.gif G30 Driver

ping.gif K15 3 Wood

ping.gif G25 Hybrid

ping.gif i20 Irons 4-S

ping.gifTour S Rustique 58 degree Wedge

ping.gif Anser 2 TR Putter

Good start to the predictions, i'll be very impressed if you've got this weekends winner too!

haha I wouldn't bet on it. McDowell's been playing horrible this year, far worse than I expected. Still like my other upcoming picks, but not very confident on G-Mac.

Master's - Speith

US Open - Jason Day

The BO - Rory

PGA - Stenson

I think Valley has a good shot. I just can't get on board with G-Mac, sorry Chris P :-(

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

I think Valley has a good shot. I just can't get on board with G-Mac, sorry Chris P

I forgot about picking these until you refreshed the thread. I think I do have a good chance with Day. The only one I am iffy about now is Stenson because he has not panned out the way I expected this year.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I forgot about picking these until you refreshed the thread. I think I do have a good chance with Day. The only one I am iffy about now is Stenson because he has not panned out the way I expected this year.

Stenson has a tendency to pick up the pace at the end of the year. His last two PGA Championships were both top 3's.

I actually like Stenson for this weekend. I'm starting him for the US Open on Yahoo Fantasy and I don't care who knows it :beer:

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

I think Valley has a good shot. I just can't get on board with G-Mac, sorry Chris P :-(

I don't blame ya. I can't either. I did not expect gmac to suck so bad this year.

I think Valley has a good shot. I just can't get on board with G-Mac, sorry Chris P :-(

But he spelled "Spieth" wrong so it doesn't count! :-D

• Upvote 1

Riley

Note: This thread is 3245 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!