IGNORED

How Many Golfers Do This?

M-benzw203
Note: This thread is 6082 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Use the same ball and club brand

• YES
    • NO
    • DON'T CARE

I've played Titleist for years, but I signed Assistant Staff with Callaway so I get almost everything free including 12 dozen HX tours so I use them until I run out.

But I'm going back to Titleist next year, or Jan 08. X-forged heads are a little to heavy I love the feel of the 695mbs!!!

But overall not complaining about the transition from Pro v1 to HX Tour. Both pretty comparable to each other.
In the bag:

Driver: 905R 9.5* NV-Stiff
Woods: (Tour Issue) 906f2 15* Speeder-Stiff
Irons: 695CBWedges: Vokey 252.08, Vokey Spin Milled 256.14Putter: Studio Stainless 2.5 (35 1/2" 350g)Ball: Pro V1x (Low #'s)

That is what they get paid for, hence the "matching of equipment". They are paid to play a matched set

I agree

I've seen some Titleist players that have two Callaway wedges in the bag because they're small and have small feedback.

Of course some players will use mixed bags, Tiger is still using a Scotty even with all the Nike money rolling in. It is use what is comfortable, but also when they offer big bucks to play a matched bag it's easy to get comfortable!

What's in my bag?
Driver Rapture 9.0* Oban Devotion 75G.
5 wood 904F
Hybrid Rapture 21*
Irons MP-60'SWedges Vokey SM 58 oil can. 54* TOUR-W, Solus 51*Putter Squareback You have to go out, but you don't have to come back.

Note: This thread is 6082 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!