IGNORED

Joe vs pro

VegasRenegade
Note: This thread is 3334 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Joe (20 Handicap, Better Ball Scramble)
    • Pro (3 Handicap, Worst Ball Scramble)

Thx guys. I would say I had my A- game today, didn't drive it in any trouble (gave myself a clear shot at every green), had a lot of good "misses" and the putting was really good. The other thing that works in my favor is the course I play, Bernardo Heights CC, is a relatively easy course. Here's the nine I played, it's not a long course even from the blue tees.

Missed 3 greens and made two up and downs, on the par 3's. Funny thing is that the hole I bogeyed is one I typically play well. My goal was to break 40 so hitting 6 greens with 9 N-gir's gets that done. Making those putts for par is just a bonus.

nice job @mvmac

After I saw the first hole where you hit your putt for birdie and then had to do it again, I thought to my self man Erik was right.. that is tough!  Getting birdies in worst ball format probably takes an extra ordinary amount of luck.

Are you thinking of doing best ball any time soon?  What do you think you shoot in that format?

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thx guys. I would say I had my A- game today, didn't drive it in any trouble (gave myself a clear shot at every green), had a lot of good "misses" and the putting was really good. The other thing that works in my favor is the course I play, Bernardo Heights CC, is a relatively easy course. Here's the nine I played, it's not a long course even from the blue tees. Missed 3 greens and made two up and downs, on the par 3's. Funny thing is that the hole I bogeyed is one I typically play well. My goal was to break 40 so hitting 6 greens with 9 N-gir's gets that done. Making those putts for par is just a bonus. [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/115617/] [/URL]

Salty playing, pro.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Are you thinking of doing best ball any time soon?  What do you think you shoot in that format?

Maybe, haven't really thought of playing best ball. Hopefully I would be able to shoot under par, just depends on how my ball striking is.

Worst ball was certainly interesting, trying to reproduce good shots or minimize bad ones was a great challenge.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Note: This thread is 3334 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!