IGNORED

Hello from Downunder

Nagah
Note: This thread is 3495 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've been playing competitive golf for 22 years. Took up the game late at 23 and been as low as 4. Currently 6.4 but don't care for handicaps just gettin out there and snaking it down the fairways. I'm a Phys Ed teacher of 24 years experience so I know a lot about biomechanics mental game etc. BTW Nagah stands for not a golfers well you can work the rest out. Look forward to helping others on their quest in this frustrating, addictive, sad happy angry soul destroying and greatest game ever that is golf. Nagah.

Remember its just a game.....more serious than life and death.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Welcome aboard Mate..always nice to have an Aussie join TST. Also some great reading here, could keep you busy for a couple of days..Anyhow, enjoy your stay.

Will do Hammer4. I love in Albury as in the NSW/Vic border? I was born and bred in the western suburbs of sydney. Member at Springwood and Wenty Falls in the blue mountains. We are you from?

Will do Hammer4.

I love in Albury as in the NSW/Vic border?

I was born and bred in the western suburbs of sydney.

Member at Springwood and Wenty Falls in the blue mountains.

We are you from

So. California USA, been here for all but 2 years of my 66 years..Have a couple of friends for Sidney. Always wanted to visit Australia, manly for the surf..

Went to the states in 1991 as a waterski instructor in Mass. You guys got a lot buestifulnplaces over there. My favorite place was Vermont. Absolutely beautiful.

So. California USA, been here for all but 2 years of my 66 years..Have a couple of friends for Sidney. Always wanted to visit Australia, manly for the surf..

That should have read..From Sidney...where's my spell check when I need it most..? :-$ BTW, I've seen some pretty neat photo's of your Country, in fact, I almost contemplated moving there.

Note: This thread is 3495 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!