IGNORED

Jackie Gagne: Hole-in-One-Queen or Cheater?

Alex B
Note: This thread is 2084 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

16 members have voted

1. 1. Jacqueline Gagne: Cheater or Hole-in-One Queen

• Cheater
    • Queen

I don't know if anyone mentioned it but the November issue of Golf Digest with The Big Easy on the cover had a reall interesting article about this lady in it.

I say she's a complete fraud. I suggest you all read it, it brings up some very good points.
What's in my Mizuno Aerolite Stand bag:

r7 460 10.5*, stock Stiff Flex Shaft
CLK Fli-Hi 17* hybrid, Prolaunch Blue Stiff shaft
Slingshot Tour 21*, DGS300 shaft Baffler DWS Hybrid 26*, Aldila NVS-HL shaft MP-60 5-PW DG S300 shafts Tour Action 900 54*/12* WedgeVokey Spin Milled 58*/08* Wedge...

I love that she claims to have shot a 61. If she is so accurate, then how come she doesn't read the fairways and hit them every time and play on tour?

Answer: because she's a fraud.

Driver: 9.5 905R 757 Speeder X stiff
3 Wood: 13.0 Sonartec GS Tour Red Ice 70X
Hybrid: 17.0 Sonartec MD Stiff UST IROD
Irons: 690cb 4-PW w/Rifle 6.0
Wedges: Cleveland 900 Series Gunmetal 50, 54, 60Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Newport 370g head

I think she's lying about every single one.
In My Sun Mountain C-130 Bag
Woods: System Q
Hybrid: System Q
Irons: Acer XP905
Ball: Other EquipmentPush Cart: Sun Mountain Speed Cart V1My Home CourseGreen Knoll Golf Course

I think she's lying about every single one.

I bet that the first one or two were legit, or that she has made some in the past. She probably couldn't relinquish the glory of a hole-in-one, and thus faked the other 14 or so.

Another note: In Kindred's article Gagne is stated to have a handicap that fluctuated between 4 and 10 in early 2007. However, GHIN.com lists no one named "Jackie Gagne" or "Jacqueline Gagne" in California, her home state. Looks like we have a sandbagger/handicap fudger on our hands as well.

What's in my bag:

Driver: R7 CGB Max, regular shaft
4-wood and 7-wood: :: Launcher, regular shafts
4-iron to A-wedge: X-20, regular steel shafts56- and 60-degree wedge: forged, stiff steel shafts, vintage finish, MD groovesPutter: Circa '62, No. 7, steel shaft, 35"Ball: NXT Tour or ProV1(x)...

I bet that the first one or two were legit, or that she has made some in the past. She probably couldn't relinquish the glory of a hole-in-one, and thus faked the other 14 or so.

How is it that everyone that tracks their handicap at their home club would be automatically registered w/ the GHIN? I am not sure if that is a perfect system for a true handicap...besides, most losers don't keep their handicap accurately the other way and sandbag. (sounds like their is no way she shot 61 @ that one course)

She belongs to a nice CC from what I can remember of the ariticle...I can not believe that club members would let her get away with this or be too stupid to address her handicap and the "hole in one" in a logical manner. I can not believe that she has not be asked to leave the course, I am dead serious too. She actually bringing bad publicity to the club and making them look and their members partially responsible for these absurd claims. She has only been playing for a handful of years...I have a real hard time believing that she is a sub 10 handicap.

Driver: Titleist 905S 8.5 Fuji Fit-on 11 Pro-95
3 Wood: Titleist 980F Fuji Speeder
5 Wood: Titleist 904F Fuji Speeder
Irons: Ping i-5 Black Dot
Wedges: 54 and 58 degree Cleveland 900 Gun MetalPutter: 35" White Hot Half Mallet (#4)Back up bag:Mizuno T-zoid ProTitleist K and D Divers

20 hole in ones or not, or what ever amount she rabbits on about, as far as I'm concerned she's making basically all of them up, no one has seen one drop, and half of them went in too tree's, and then ended up somehow in the hole.
She claims that she reads the greens from 100 - 160 yards out, and she says in the video "i just have a really good game, i aim at the stick every time" all i can say too this women is stop chatting sh*t, she has an awful swing, and the article in Golf Digest it looks at all the evidence and it makes it pretty obvious she's lying.
she also claimed she shot a 61, on god awful greens.
At the end of the day she IS lying, if she was this good she would be on tour, end of.
And too top it all off she's f*cking ugly

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

Wow.

That is the only thing I can think of to say when I try to imagine how someone could take this as far as she has.

She is way out there man.

I would say LIAR is more appropriate than anything, but with the given choices, CHEATER works just fine.

In the bag:
Driver: R7 Quad
Irons: Eye 2 + (Red Dot)
Wedges: Vokey (52, 56, 60)Putter: Anser G2iBalls: (Pro V1, NXT, DT Solo, Whatever is handy)

absolute chancer!

The more I practise the luckier I get!

In the bag:

SQ Sumo 9.5 stiff NDS 3 wood 15 deg reg CPR 3 hybrid reg Pro Combo graphite reg shaft Ignite 001 putter one+platinum golf ball

• 2 weeks later...
Again, if she's so good at reading greens from 140 yards out, why can't she watch the ball flight?

Yup! The fact the she was able to take this so far may say something about our media.... Gull A Bull? or I mean gullible.

X-460 9.5* tour Driver/Fujikura stiff
X-15* tour 3 wood/Fujikura stiff
3DX 18.5* Hybrid/Aldila stiff
681 3-PW/Project X 6.0 (now in bag)
X-16 Pro Series Irons/Dynamic Gold S300 54* and 58* wedges Anser Sn putter

I read on another forum that there is a father that claims his 14-15 year old son made 3 in the same round!!! It gets better, in this round as well he also claims he holed from 150 on a par four for 2 and a chip in I think. The best part is he did ALL this in a round of 86. Anyone remember this???

I can't fathom why people would claim stuff like this. I understand the attention aspect, but eventually someone is going to come along and tell you to put up or shut up.

If this woman is that good, she should be able to do it with an "independent panel" watching her for a few rounds (i.e., not her friends).

• 1 year later...
An obvious hoax. I came across another article that listed each hole-in-one and the witness accounts. There wasn't one witness that said they saw the ball go in the hole.

And only 3 of those holes were over 150 yds. I'm sure about 80-90% of those holes you can see the pin/hole.

She totally lies about her scores too.

LIAR and CHEAT....a disgrace to golf.

Im not gonna pass judgement. I've seen some really shitty golfers get multiple holes in one. Factor in ladies tees, easy course, the odds go from impossible to astronomical, put still possible. Just because someone is scratch and doesnt have any holes in one, doesnt that make them an underachiever? Maybe she just really overachives!

Shes probably full of shit though.

Driver: Adams 9015 proto (ozik matrix shaft)
3w: TM V-Steel 15* grafalloy blue (42 inches)
3-pw: Miura Tournament Blades w/ rifle 5.5
wedges: 588 Clevelands 47* 51* 56*
putter: Scotty Cameron oil can (97)

Some kind of magnetized ball that is attracted to the cup or stick? Or one of those trick balls that disinigrate after being hit and she either hides the white ball against a white glove, and reaches it and pulls out said ball or has someone else do this for her. I also like the group ahead theory paired w/ the trick ball.

FTi 10* Draw w/ ProLaunch Blue 65g Stiff
5 Wood
Walter Hagen Ultradyne Blades 3-PW
52*
X-Tour Vintage 56.13 X-Forged Chrome 64.09 Dual Force BladeBall: B330Rx or Pro V1

Hmmm, wtf. It says that I voted for "Queen." This must have been when I first joined the Forum and I was just trying to ruin the poll. Feel free to remove my vote for Queen and switching it over to "cheater." This lady is so full of shit, it's unbelievable. Tiger has 19 career aces, including casual rounds, and this lady claims to have 16 in one year?

Pathetic. She claims that she "reads the green from the tee box." Yea, I do that too. It doesn't mean that the ball is going to do exactly what I want.

Constantine

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

It sounds like she's had her 15 months of fame. I know this is an old story, but the thing that always bothered me was.....after making 6, 7, 8 aces and knowing you were on a lucky roll, why didn't anybody bring a camera to film 9, 10, 11 etc.

Totally B.S. Not possible under any circumstances. Period.

It sounds like she's had her 15 months of fame. I know this is an old story, but the thing that always bothered me was.....after making 6, 7, 8 aces and knowing you were on a lucky roll, why didn't anybody bring a camera to film 9, 10, 11 etc.

That is a fallacious statement.

Driver: Adams 9015 proto (ozik matrix shaft)
3w: TM V-Steel 15* grafalloy blue (42 inches)
3-pw: Miura Tournament Blades w/ rifle 5.5
wedges: 588 Clevelands 47* 51* 56*
putter: Scotty Cameron oil can (97)

Note: This thread is 2084 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!