IGNORED

GAME GOLF & TST Challenge - Win Autographed Shirt and Hat by GG Pros!

iacas
Note: This thread is 3257 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

10 posts, are they to be on this thread regarding the contest, gamegolf etc. or just in total?

10 posts in total… There are lots of great threads on this site to check out…

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just signed up. GG profile is linked in my avatar.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

I would just like to thank GG and TST for the opportunity to be able to rate myself against other players world wide and also being able to getting recognition for playing good golf.

• Administrator
I would just like to thank GG and TST for the opportunity to be able to rate myself against other players world wide and also being able to getting recognition for playing good golf.

Happy to have you here. Thanks.

Note to all contestants: You must have 10 published posts (that just means not spam, duplicates, blank, etc.) here by May 31 to be eligible.

Thank you!

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Man we have some low scores posted. Kinda kicking myself tonight as I had a decent round today but it brought my average score up in the challenge so I slepipped out of 3rd place. Gotta go low tomorrow!

Kyle Paulhus

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Man that really sucks. My GG did not pick up the satellites so I could not tag my round, but would have bettered my current result.

• Administrator
Man that really sucks. My GG did not pick up the satellites so I could not tag my round, but would have bettered my current result.

You could create the missed shots manually. We assume honesty and integrity in golf.

I know, but it is not that missed some of my golf shot, but the fact that after five minutes waiting for my GG device to pick up the GPS it didn't and thus I could not tag any of my shot. I am a very honest golfer and always do things by the book. It is for this reason that I was voted in as Club Captain at our golf club last end of March.

I've given up on the app and consequently the challenge.  It has gone to a 'frozen' screen on two separate occasions and I had to shutdown/restart my andriod phone (Samsung S4).  I've never had a frozen screen with any other app or function on that phone.

I went out today and played some incredible golf. Shot a personal best at my new country club with a 74. Really hitting greens helped tremendously. My first sub 78 round in almost 3 years. Still locked in second place. Also, @mvmac take note of that for the Newport cup team!!!
  • Upvote 2

Kyle Paulhus

I'm not in your league but I did move up 90 places with my last two rounds entered.   I had a +9 and +12 for a couple of nine hole rounds.  That is "All World" in my book and sure looks better than the +18 to 29's. :dance: The self imposed week off did me good for some reason.  I'm off for two weeks so it will be feast or famine time.

• Upvote 1

Driver:  :nike:  Vapor Pro 9.5°  Wood & Hybrids : :nike:Covert Tour 13°, 18° & 21°
Irons & Wedges:
  :nike:  Covert 2.0  5i - AW,  :titleist:   56-14F,  60-07S
Putter:     :titleist:Newport Select
Balls:  :bridgestone: B330-RX

I'm in 105th one spot behind Erik. I'm coming for you!

Seriously though this is a pretty fun way to compete with other golfers. I'm really liking a lot of the features of gamegolf. I think I'm going to save up and get the system instead of the app. The app is a bit intrusive when playing, but still awesome.

• Upvote 1

I have not used the app, but it is so easy to use the system. Literally, click, line up my shot, practice swing, go! With Memorial Day weekend coming up I'll get in 72 holes so I better keep playing my ass off or I'll fall down the leaderboard. I'm not gonna just let my scores stand, I play too much to do so.
  • Upvote 1

Kyle Paulhus

I must say it is always nice to play a good round of golf especially when you play the perfect round you have been wanting to play.

I have not used the app, but it is so easy to use the system. Literally, click, line up my shot, practice swing, go! With Memorial Day weekend coming up I'll get in 72 holes so I better keep playing my ass off or I'll fall down the leaderboard. I'm not gonna just let my scores stand, I play too much to do so.

Yeah it seems much easier. I have so many golf related things I want to buy and on the one hand its hard to justify getting the system when I can use the app. But there are so many things I love about gamegolf and the app really takes me out of my rhythm sometimes.

Anyway, posted 2 more rounds and dropped to 141st. :cry:

It is true that game golf can take you out of your rhythm however it took me two or three rounds to make it part of my whole golfing experience and now I am very much zoned in on my game. GG is so simple to use and the feedback that I have gotten back about my game and especially my average distances are really helping me a lot, as I know exactly which club to play from what distance. The only problem I have now is that I have gone over from Mizuno to Srixon and hitting the ball much further now and I have not played with all my clubs.

Lookin like there will be a whole lot of ineligible people that have not joined or posted here-huh?

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

Note: This thread is 3257 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!