IGNORED

What is the largest gap in scores you have posted in consecutive rounds?

Bama96
Note: This thread is 3195 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

27 shot difference last year. I went from a (then) personal best 73 at my home course in Long Beach to an even 100 at the PGA West Stadium Course just two weeks later. Of course, I had made the fatal mistake of bragging about my great round to my playing partners at PGA West before we teed off. It didn't take long before one of them turned to me and said (good naturedly). "YOU shot a 73???"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just got a 26 shot difference. Went from 108 to 82.

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

Not sure if its my largest but i shot 36 2 or 3 years ago which should have been much better (4 over on the only 2 easy holes, 4 under on the hard holes) then shot 48 the next day in tryouts.

Today I had to start out on the back and finish with the front. 48 on back and 39 on front. No blow up holes or penalty shots or three putts on the 48.....still don't know how that happened.

Last Sunday: front 40, back 53.

Driver:     TaylorMade Jetspeed, stiff

Fws:        Taylormade RBZ 5 wood

Hybrids:   TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 rescue 3H

Irons:      Callaway X2 Hot Pro

Wedges:  Cleveland CG16 54*/14

Ping Glide WS 58*

Putter:     TaylorMade Daddy Long Legs

two weekends ago, i went out on saturday shot a 110, then came out on sunday shot a 91. thought all my problems were solved and was hoping that the trend would continue and i would take 19 more shots off of my round and shoot even par, well the opppostie happened, i shot a 110 again the following sunday. needless to say i have been focusing at the range this week to get back down to that 91 this weekend. haha

"Swing with a Purpose" 

What's In The Bag:
Woods: Driver: RBZ stage 2 10* 3 wood: RBZ 15* 5 wood: NIke vapor speed 19*
Irons/ wedges: Rbladez tour 4-PW; Mizuno MP-T4 52*, 56*, CG11 60*
Putter: Odyssey White ice #9

While the OP stated it was on 2 different courses, that swing isn't ridiculous. Familiarity with the second course makes it easier to shoot well. 3 weeks ago, I played a familiar course we play all the time...nIce weather, calm winds... Worst round in 20+ years (maybe 30) with a 94. All over the place off the tee, irons were clanking around like a joke. However, the following week, same course, similar conditions... 75. This was after a desperate search for videos on fixing the swing the night before. Found one, put it to use and, viola! Hitting fairways, Irons worked and putts were dropping.

Note: This thread is 3195 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!