IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

81 on a par 71 course. It's my best round that I've had. +10. 41/40. I had some chips that could have been better and a couple of bad putts.
In my Bag:
Driver: G10 9°
3 Wood: Burner 15°
Hybrid: HiPPO h7 Tour 21°
Irons: X-22 (3, 5-PW)Wedges: 52° X-forged, 56° SW, 60° Victory Red LWPutter: 2-Ball SRTBall: Pro V1/V1x

shot a 42 on 9.....got within 50yds in 2 on a Par 5 and finished with a 7 on the hole..blew it up....ugh

Best round of my life so far!
Shot 80 on home course par 71 +9 for the round, missed par on last hole for a personal goal of a score in the seventies :(
Out with 41 to the turn & back In with a 39! Still, my lowest score ever & well chuffed, even with my new adjusted handicap of 13 I had a nett -4 for the day...LOL

What's in my Titleist RC10 Cart Bag? Driver: Nike Sasquatch Sumo Square 5900 10.5* Aldila VS Proto 65 stiff shaft
3 Wood: Nike SQ Mach Speed 15* Hybrid: Nike 5H Ignite 23*
Irons: Nike Ignite 4i-Sw Wedges: Vokey Design 252*-08 / Oil Can Spin Milled 60*-08
Putter: Odyssey White Ice 2Ball CS 34"...

Well i took a 8year break and i just started golfing again this year, Last week i shot a 81 at Black Rock in MD

Irons X-22 Tour irons 3-PW
Driver Superfast TP
Fairway Wood Burner 3W
wedge 50 degree
wedge GS-15 56 DegreeWedge 62 degreePutter ZebraBall TP LDP Red B330 tour

Had a rough day. played from the blues for the first time this season. Drove the ball extremely well today hit 10/14 fairways. I normally drive the ball from 250-280 but had one drive go 320 somehow not sure how I did it and dont think it will ever happen again. lol

A lot of drive hit standing water in the middle of the fairway and lost the ball , really pissed me off but its rained for nearly a month here it seems and i was playing at a course a few miles off the mississippi so thats what happens in low lying grounds.

Arlington Greens Par 72
Front 9 – 43 (+7)
Back 9 – 42 (+6)
Total – 85 (+13)
Notes: Played some stretches of holes really well and struggled mightily at others. The wettest of days – Hit a lot of fairways and lost balls in standing water. Either got Pars or Double bogeys. No birdies and need to calm down on bad holes to prevent double bogeys.
...Practice Can Never Make Perfect... Practice Makes Improvement...
 bettinardi.gif
taylormade.gifadidas.gif

shot terrible today.......played 9....and took a 48.......2 snowmen (UGH)...took a freakin 8 on a Par 3...found the beach on the tee shot, slammed the 2nd into the far side trap, then took 3 attempts to get out of that, and then 3 (1 from the fringe) putt to finish a beautiful hole LOL.....and then took a 8 on the finishing Par 5......errant tee shot (lost), then hitting 3....and then 2 putt to close that hole out......but did manage 3 Par's.......and then the rain hit as we went to the car..

shot an awesome 62 today on 9 holes (sense the sarcasm). Not bad i guess for my third time out...

no it's not bad at all for only 3 times out...keep it up and that number will come down soon enough.....good deal

Well i took a 8year break and i just started golfing again this year, Last week i shot a 81 at Black Rock in MD

wheres Black Rock, I used to live in Md...played numerous tracks...the best I've played is Compass Pointe in Pasadena....and Genava Farms in Street was decent, as was/is all Ocean City tracks

Didn't Get to play today, but yesterday I shot a 4 over 76(played front 9 twice). I hit 11/12 Fairways, 10/18 GIR, 2 birdies, 11 pars, 4 bogeys, and 1 double bogey.

In my Nike Sport Cart Bag:
Driver: Burner SUPERFAST TP 10.5*
3 Wood Burner SUPERFAST
5 Wood SQ Dymo
Irons(4-GW) SZ Vokey Oil Can 56* 64* TP WedgePutter Oz Mallet 6Ball: ProV1x

81, 3 shots away from my personal best on this course. And that is because I missed two 3.5 ft putts and doubled the 18th. Otherwise I'd be... a moment from greatness again.

Putter: Scotty Cameron Squareback #2... pimped out at the custom shop!
Driver: Adams Speedline Fast10 draw, Wasabe Adila S Flex
Irons: Mizuno MP-58's 4-GW and also play the Adams CB-1's 5-GW w/ KBS soft stepped shafts
Wedge: Mizuno mp T-10 56/13
Wedge: Ping Tour 54/11Hybrid: Adams Idea black 21...

I finally got back out on a course after a 5+ year break. I've gone to the range and thought I had things somewhat under control, but the range is not a course. Played Hawthorne Hills, walk-on after 3pm, played solo, follow a foursome on the back nine, then finished on the front nine following another foursome, gave me plenty of time (or too much time).

The damage report:
Par'd one par-3.
Got several +5's on par-3's, par-4's, and par-5's.
Most of my drives went right with low flying mis-hits.
Had a bunch of flubbed dribble shots where it took four for what should have been one for the same distance.
Bladed several wedge and chip shots, sent one worm burner right over the green when I was less than ten yards away.
Lost one ball into a drainage creek right in front on a green, but did get the drop shot up and on.
Had a couple one-puts.
Had several four-puts.
Grand total of the score put me deep into the 120's.
But I had fun and didn't get mad at myself, at least I was out there finally playing.
And I had to laugh at myself on my second to last hole, I was tired and sweaty, lined up with the driver, and I somehow managed to gouge out a deep six inch long divot before the driver even got to the ball, I think the divod sod is what knocked the ball off the tee and just long enough to make it past the tee box. The divot almost went farther than the ball. I grabbed my 2-iron and punched it from where it lay to down the middle of the fairway some distance.

I'm thinking I might dust off my ancient Ram Lasers and give these Titanium faced irons a rest for a bit to see if that helps any.

Oh well, dreams of getting into the 80's my first time out have been dashed, but that's okay because it was still fun. So it goes sometimes.

Taylormade M2 driver @ 9.5*+2

TM M6 D-type 3wood 16*, 
TM M2 Rescue 3H@19* and 4H@22* ,
TM RocketBladez irons 5-9,PW,AW, SW(23*,26.5*,30.5*,35*,40*,45*,50*,55*),
TM Hi-Toe 60* wedge,
Ping Karsten 1959 Craz-E, or a Scotty
Bushnell Tour V3 rangefinder