IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

82 for the 2nd time in 2 weeks. My handicap should be lowering next week

Brandon

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Played well on the front nine at my home course, shooting a +5 42. Fell off a little on the back (par 36), shooting +10 46. Not a good back nine. Overall though I played well, esp. the front nine. overall score of 86.

Varsity_Golf
A four foot putt to win never gets any less terrifying.
-David Feherty

If I ever get happy with myself for finishing 12th or 15th, someone needs to put my clubs away and I'll take up tiddlywinks.
-Ian Poulter

94 (47/47) on a par 72. Left 10 shots on the course today.

Even par through 9 is my best.  I don't even want to think about what was my worst.

2 days of golf to report.
Shot an 81 with 2 doubles and 3 3putts. Nonetheless, an 81 is 8 shots below my hcap. See sig for why my hcap is too high right now!
Yesterday, I shot 2 over par for 9 holes, with a birdie and 3 bogeys. Anyone know how I can approach getting my handicap lowered without playing countless competitions? I am not sure whether it is the same in the states, but in the UK, you can't hand in cards for handicap purposes if it was a casual round. It has to be a competition.
What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5°, Proforce V2 HL S | PING G5, 15°, 18°, Aldila NV 75 S | PING G5, 19°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

So after shooting a 44 and a 42 at my 9 hole "home" course last week, yesterday I was +2 thru 6 and then my head got in the way and managed a 41, 3 bogeys to finish.

I also shot a 96 the other day at a new to me 18 hole track, and easily left 4-5 strokes on the course. Had a handful of puts that stopped an inch short, and lost 2 balls that I saw land but could not find!

Driver: TM r9 Driver Motore F1 65 Stiff
Woods: TM r5 Dual 3 Fairway Wood Stiff, TM Mid Rescue 3H Regular
Irons: TM r7 Irons 4-AW Regular
Wedges: Cleveland DSG 588 56/14, Callaway X Series Jaws 58/8
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

I shot 79 today after shooting a 43 on the front. Even par from 10 on so I'm pretty happy :)

Exactly the same score that i shot two weeks ago in my club tournament. 43 out and 36 in, i had three birdies, one bogey and one double bogey in back nine.

Driver: Cleveland Launcher 9.5* (UST Proforce V2 65 R)
#3, #5, #7 and #9 Wood: Cleveland Launcher (Cleveland Gold, UST Proforce and Grafalloy ProLaunch regular shaft)
Hybrid irons: 5-6, Adams (Graphite Design YS+ Graphite R)
Irons: 7-PW, Adams Tech OS Hybrid (True Temper GS75 steel R)
Wedges: 52*...

Only got 9 in on Saturday. Family in town. Worst 9 holes I've played in....sheesh. A long time. I was pround of 2 shots all day(had a couple decent tee shots but those are easy). One was a 7 iron from about 190 to 8-10 ft. ~430 yd par 4. Took a 3 iron off the tee. Other was a 7 iron i had to punch up to the green due to a branch hanging over the fairway. Hit the pin and stopped about a foot from the hole. Bogeyed 2 of last 3 for a 39. Pretty frustrating. Who skulls a sand wedge(#9 - 140yd par 3: wind behind)?

Playing poorly just makes me want to get out there again even more. I feel like a could break par on a consistant basis if I just got out there and practiced more. I need to get my 3 wood figured out. Havent hit a wood in years. It's a 300 yd club if I can just straighten it out. I'll get it.

'09 Nike Dymo 3-Wood
Tommy Armour 855s 2-Iron (from an old set. i can hit it 260-270 and it's accurate so I kept it)
Mizzuno MP-33 irons(absolutely love these and they look great)
Cleveland Wedges obviously
Odessey putter(need a new one very soon)No driver. Dont need one.

101 on my local Par 65...can't break 100 to save my life, but I'm on a nice downward trend in score there (109, 104, 101).
Last 5 Rounds: 103 (+38), 124 (+42), 101 (+36), 104 (+39), 109 (+44)

played the executive course to work on iron and wedge play... only to hit more erratic shots than I do normally. so much for that idea. shot a 68, considering the back 9 is really easy I should be shooting around 60. so frustrating.

11 over on the front. 3 over on the back.

WHY CAN"T I PUT IT ALL TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME?!?!?!?!?!?!

Even par through 9 is my best.  I don't even want to think about what was my worst.

This past Saturday played in our monthly league tournament and shot 75(par 71) at Pecan Valley here in San Antonio. The dis-appointing aspect of the round was being -1 with 6 to play and bogeying 5 of the last 6 with the lone par being a missed 3 footer for birdie. Getting close, just can't close the deal.

Dissapointing 50 on league night. The only saving grace was there was something in the air, and even the best single digit cappers were shooting in the high 40s and low 50s. Very strange night, considering it was the best day for golf in the northeast in a couple weeks.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Shot a 74 at Legends of Indiana, Middle-Road courses. Very steady on the front, 36 (1 bird, 1 bogey). I got a little shaky starting the back with an up-and-down par (had to make a 7-footer), double, and a 3-putt bogey. I then made another up-and-down par and was back on track. Finished with birdies on 17 and 18. Very happy with my round overall.

In the bag:
Ping G5 Driver 9 degree, Ping G10 3-wood, Nike 3 hybrid, TaylorMade R9 Irons 4-AW, Cleveland CG15 56 and 60 degree wedges, Odyssey 2-ball blade putter

I got an 82 at tannenhauf

Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Driver
TaylorMade R9 3 Wood
Callaway FT-IZ 3 Hybrid
Callaway Big Bertha 3 irons- pitching wedge
Tommy Armour 56 degree Sand WedgeTitleist Bob Vokey 60 degree Lob WedgeRed Nike BagNike GloveNike/Titleist Pro-V1 golf balls

83 mauna lani south 41 42
88 mauna lani north 47 41

36 hole day!

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random