IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

8-flippin'-8. Lost 5 & 3 in the 2nd round of my club championship. Should have slow-played him because he was the damned fastest guy I've ever played with and I'm a fast player. Drove me crazy, but he's an elder statesman at the club and a great guy and I am a newbie, so I know my place. I just picked up the pace....but I think it cost me a few strokes. Still may not have beat him, but would have liked to have been more relaxed vs. racing to get done. Stuff happens.

Hoofer Vantage Bag Carrying:
DRIVER Fusion FT-3 Driver Proforce V2 65 Graphite Stiff
FAIRWAY WOOD G10 4-Wood
HYBRID G10 21 Degree
IRONS MX-25 Irons 3 thru PW Precision Rifle Shafts & Golf Pride GripsWEDGES CG10 56 & 60 Degree WedgesPUTTER 2-Ball SRT BALL ProV1xCLUB ...

79 with a bad 42 on the back; battled for that 42 too.
In the bag 8/12/09:
R9 w/ 63g S Fubuki | 909F2 13.5º | 909H 19º | MP-67 w/ Project X 5.5, 3-PW | Spin Milled 52â¢04, 56â¢08, 60â¢04 | BC1, 35" | Tour One | uPro

Hcp: 5.9
Trend: 5.2

Shot 43 last night....5 pars with three 3 putt double bogeys. Could almost consider one of them a 4 putt being it was from the fringe about 8 ft. away from the cup. Ridiculous! Play well tee to green and explode on the green!?
Still won my match 6-4....of course...the guy is scratch and giving me 7 strokes. (also ridiculous).

I shot another mediocre 41 on my league. I just could not take advantage of a few good drives. A lost ball on a Par 4 led to a 7.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

85 yesterday. Couldn't putt to save my life. On the front 9, I had a birdie putt on 7 of the 9 holes and made 0. Back 9 was quite a bit sloppier.

In my Arkansas Razorbacks stand bag:

Driver:SasQuatch SUMO2 9.5°

2 hybrid 16° 3, 4 hybrid 3DX5-PW: Tour Pro ComboWedges: 52°, 56°, 60° spin milled Putter: Circa '62 No. 1 ; Newport Tel 3 LongNeck ; Newport 2 ButtonBack LTDBalls: ProV1

shot a 44 on the front nine from the black tees at Hawks Landing. double, double, bogey, bogey, par, bogey, bogey, par, par.

i finally figured out how to stop my iron shots on the green. i just have to hit a fade. i didn't lose a lot of distance, and my irons were sticking.

i also putted like a madman. i drained a 25 footer for bogey on 4 (hit my first shot in the water and still bogeyed the hole) and lipped out two 30 foot birdie putts

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

Probably my best round in the last 6 years! Plus it was my b-day, nice gift. BTW, from 03 to 07, I was racing my Hondas (SCCA autocross) a lot more than I was golfing. I probably golfed 25 times thru those years. I've already played more than that this year.

I shot an 83, 40 on the front. I had 5 gir's on the front, that was with 2 drives in the fairway. . .so my scrambling was on. The putter is goooood. I was going to break 40 until the double bogey 5 on the last hole of the front, that sucked. I left myself a downhill slider and it slid--well.

Still my best in awhile. I hope its preview of things to come.

I went out and played 9 holes today with my son and shot 39 (+2). Almost holed out my approach shot on #4 which left me 2ft for bird to get back to par. I parred 5, birdied 6, then hit a horrible 3 iron OB off the tee on 7. Hit again into the fairway, then hit the green and sank for the putt for the best bogie of the day. Parred 8 to go onto the 9th tee at even, right up until I pushed my tee shot into the river, got on the green in 4 and then two putted for a nice smooth double.

The best part of the day, apart from playing golf with my son, was that I only had 14 putts for 9 holes.
Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

Shot a 76 at the Par 3 course today. That tied my year's best at that course and beat my buddy for the 3rd straight time.

Had 42 to his 39 on the front 9 and then beat him by 5 strokes on the back 9 to win by 2.

Shot 94 today after the 78 I shot last week,EVERYTHING was off today...I'm going back for revenge tomorrow,hopefully I play better...

After this^^^ game,I shot a 77 today!!!Front was good and shot a 40, back was better and shot a 37!I love this game!

Driver- HiBore XL 9.5°
Hybrids- #3,#4 and #5
Irons- RAC CB/MB combo
Wedge- Vokey 52° Oil Can
56° CG-1060° CG-10Putter- CorzaBall-Bag- '08 Monaco

Played F9 from the blues shot 42, then played in the weekly MGA 4 man scramble where -6 in 9 got us last of 8 teams, then shot a F9 41 from the back tees.

In my Arkansas Razorbacks stand bag:

Driver:SasQuatch SUMO2 9.5°

2 hybrid 16° 3, 4 hybrid 3DX5-PW: Tour Pro ComboWedges: 52°, 56°, 60° spin milled Putter: Circa '62 No. 1 ; Newport Tel 3 LongNeck ; Newport 2 ButtonBack LTDBalls: ProV1

Well I've been stuck in a rut for the last week (5 games) can't get lower than 87 and staying below 90, I guess you could call it consistant but I'd like to break 87. I'm working on my chipping/short game,thats whats killing me lately. Guess I'll see what score I'll get this afternoon.

Shot the easiest even par of my life on the front 9. Only 9 iron in on the last three par 4s (all around 400yd). 1 bogie, 1 birdie, only had to make one putt over 3 feet for par, rest were GIR putts or just on the fringe.

81 today (par 70). Two doubles on the front nine and still got out of it at +6!
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

I shot 39-38 with one birdie on the 13th and went bogy bogy on 17 and 18. Not a good way to finish out but Im going through a swing change so I can accept things like that. Im also enjoying the game more rather than being so strict and hard on myself.
WHATS IN THE BAG?

Calloway 460cc Big Birtha driver
Nike NDS irons
Cleveland 54 degree wedgePing lob wedgeRIFE Martinique Island Series putter

After my breakthrough 90 early this week and a 98 I finally broke 90 by shooting a 42-47 89 today!! I equaled my best at 31 putts although I three-putted 3 times. The great thing was that I was giving myself chances to get up and down left and right and successfully got up and down for par six times. I holed out some tough putts for par which was a great feeling.

Check out my round in Scorecard (gonna be buying a license soon, I think!)

http://www.geocities.com/qwkdtsn/rou...080620-p3.html

I shot 89 (46-43) today. Pretty depressing stuff. I was supposed to hang out with this girl tonight but I got a text message during my round with her saying she couldn't. After this message my game went to heck.

-9 pars
-5 bogeys
-1 Double Bogey
-2 Triple Bogeys
-1 Quadruple Bogey

Brandon Sweet
Handicap: 11.6
I play on the Hop Brook Server

Inventory:Driver- Burner 9.5 degree3 Wood- BurnerHybrid 3 Iron- R7 Rescue DrawIrons (4-PW)- RAC MBWedges- Vokey Design 56 and 60 degreePutter- Teardrop Roll-Face