IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

1 under two weeks ago and a 2 under 68 today, of course neither of these count towards my handicap as they are deemed "Winter Competitions"!!!!

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

Shot 79 today and lucky to get it. Gusty winds in the 25mph range and wet fairways. Seems like I either hit fat iron shots or thin ones. Got away with most of the thin ones and had some decent long putts. But beat the heck out of staying indoors.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

I tried to brave the cold a few weeks ago but couldn't handle the rain that started when I was on #8. Shot a 40 on the front before heading home.

S9-1 10.5 Driver
S9-1 3 Wood
FT Hybrid 18 degree
X-14 Pro Series 3-PW
54.10 and 60.4 wedges Whitehot XG #9 Putter

Beautiful weather today. Sunny, little wind and temps close to 60. Course still muddy so my group playing it lift, clean and place. Shot an even par 72 with 4 birdies and 4 bogeys. Best round of the year.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

Beautiful weather today. 40 degrees. I got in 9. Bogied both par 3s, made one birdie. Shot one over.

I hit some marvelous pitching wedges today.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

snuck out of work early for a quick 9 shot 40 with 20 putts (yes thats right 20 putts thats not a typo) hit the ball fantastic the course was very dry all over with lots of run except the greens which were very slow, it took me till the 8th to not leave a putt well short... oh well was better than work

325 yard drive as witnessed and confirmed by the other 3 players on a 354 yard par 4. It was in 2" rough in front and to the left of the green. Was so excited about the drive that I had a terrible 2nd shot and walked away with a par.

No golf the last 2 days. Rained yesterday and cold today. But I did do something productive this morning, changed the grips on my irons. Feel pretty good too. I'll give them a try Monday as the temps look like they will be back in the mid 50's.

http://www.lamkingrips.com/Performan...s_Standard.php

Sub 70 849 9* driver

Shot a 74 today at Omni Sunshine/Eldorado track. Finally some golf in Colorado this winter. Decent round with my new clubs and had two birds and one eagle!

In the bag-

Driver- Ping Anser 9.5  Diamana Ahina
3 Wood-RBZ tour 15
Hybrid-RBZ tour 4 Irons-  Ping I20s 4-GW with soft stepped X100sWedges 58 and 54 SM4s with soft stepped X100s Putter- Ping TR Senita

89 at TaoYuen Golf and Country club in Taiwan. It's a lot longer (+7,200 yards par 73 from blue tees) than the typical blue tees I am used to in the US.

Titleist 909 DComp: 9.5 degrees, X-con5 S | Callaway FT 3,5 woods, Fujikura Fit-On E-160 S | Cleveland Hybore hybrid: 22 degrees, stock R | Mizuno MX-200: 5-G Wedge, Exar IS4 S | Solus Wedges: 56 and 61 degrees, Proforce Rv2 95 S | Nike Unitized Techno putter