IGNORED

Anyone Ever Try an Adjustable All-in-One Club?

Note: This thread is 864 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• 1 month later...

I was browsing the list of exhibitors at the 2022 PGA Merchandise Show and noticed that there's a new company called Urquehart Golf selling an adjustable club from what looks to be on a standard shaft: 

They are supposedly releasing this club on Kickstarter sometime between now and the PGA Merchandise Show.

I did play a round of golf on vacation last week with a Sunday bag setup consisting of my normal driver, my custom Acer Divnick hybrid, the Divnick 34 in 1 iron, and my backup putter.  Shot 49 for nine.  No issues playing the collapsible hybrid or iron.  My issues in the round were mostly relating to using my backup putter, which I think needs a permanent benching.  My highlight of the round was hitting driver - collapsible hybrid within 3 feet on nine in front of a bunch of onlookers from the clubhouse.  Unfortunately I pulled the putt and two putted for par.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think I'd pay $200 for this.  But, if I saw one on Ebay for $50, I might.  The reason being, if I'm going to visit family on a plane, but still want to play some golf, I could bring this along.  Most courses will charge around $25 - $50+ to rent a set of clubs.  

Even if I'm on a business trip, I could bring this along, and maybe play 9 holes after the meetings.  

Note: This thread is 864 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!