IGNORED

Hello from Maryland!

StevenR84
Note: This thread is 3108 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just like some others, I came across the forum multiple times while googling multiple items and found the answers I saw here to be some of the better ones I came across, so why not join and soak up so knowledge? Just got heavy into the game last year, but i play 2-3 times a week (mostly 9) and am fortunate to live right off a local course so the opportunity is always there to play. Looking forward to sponging some knowledge from the fine folks here.

Driver: Taylormade R15 10.5 Rogue Silver 70S  3 Wood: Krank Formula 6 Aldila Tour Blue 80S  3H: Mizuno Jpx825  Irons: 4-PW,AW: Taylormade Rsi1  Wedge: Callaway 56 MD3 Putter: Ping Cadence TR Anser 2 Heavy

Welcome to TST!!

Agreed about this site having the best answers.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hey Steven.  I'm in Maryland too, but not all that close.  I played once near Elkton, at the Chesapeake Bay GC.  Not a bad course, although the conditions could have been better.

Anyways, welcome to the Sand Trap!

10.5 deg Ping G30, Callaway X2 Hot Pro 3W, Taylor Made Rescue 3H, Ping G30 irons
Cleveland TA 900 SW, Mizuno T-Zoid LW, Odyssey DF Rossie I

http://golfshot.com/members/0622056080

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3108 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!