Note: This thread is 2007 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I read a ton of golf advice all over the net. Man i like this site! However I don't come across a lot of article on course management and techniques used in course management. I read this article on another site and thought i would share it here for everyone to enjoy. It is extremely well written, let me know what you think.....I definitely think it will help my game!  

thanks and happy hacking! 

Sounds like the guy is repeating information that has been around for "decades" on course management. Not a bad thing.

Just from what I read in the article, I have been aiming towards safer landing areas for the past 45+ years. I think some of the old information on golf teachings  should be brought back to life for every generation of golfers. The old stuff helps explain some of the newer stuff being presented. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

53 minutes ago, Stinsy9 said:

I read a ton of golf advice all over the net. Man i like this site! However I don't come across a lot of article on course management and techniques used in course management. I read this article on another site and thought i would share it here for everyone to enjoy. It is extremely well written, let me know what you think.....I definitely think it will help my game!  

thanks and happy hacking! 

Welcome to the site. If you like that article, you will like this book better. I deleted your link as we don't allow links to commercial sites unless they are a sponsor.

Lowest Score Wins

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 2007 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.