IGNORED

Sin City Members Club

Note: This thread is 2542 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

"What happens here, stays here." 

So what if you live here? Who else lives and golfs in the City of Lights? I've been here for ten years, but have only been playing golf in Vegas since summer began. I'm a "member" of Desert Pines, but have played Revere (both courses), LV National, and the Muni. Hopefully I'll find some bargains during tourist season to play other courses, but for now, DP isn't bad at all.

Share with the group if you live, visit, or have fond memories. This is the greatest city in the world for people who enjoy life to the fullest. Maybe we can meet up in the future.

Best wishes,

Don

Wayne

We've got similar threads for different areas and they are usually in the Member Outings and Meet-ups section. Sure the powers-that-are, well move this for you.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

(edited)

It's a big board. I did a search and didn't find anything specific already. Sorry if it wasn't in the right place.

Edited by Blackjack Don
added search

Wayne

4 hours ago, Blackjack Don said:

It's a big board. I did a search and didn't find anything specific already. Sorry if it wasn't in the right place.

No sweat. You'll find your way around if you stick around.

Obviously, I'm nowhere near you, but that Desert Pines looks pretty nice on the website. Need someone to fund me a Vegas trip.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 7 months later...

I live in Henderson.  I usually play Desert Willow in Henderson.  I've played Wildhorse,  the Legacy in Henderson.  I'm off on Friday and Saturday most weeks. I'm a newbie but love to play. Pm me and we can play sometime. I did play Primm last winter. 

Note: This thread is 2542 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!