IGNORED

Golf Cart Pics

Note: This thread is 2887 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Any of you guys have your own golf cart and want to share pics? Feel free to tell us all about your mods!

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Well this thread was a flop. I thought for sure some of you guys would have some tricked out carts that you'd be proud to flaunt...oh well. I tried 

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

23 minutes ago, woodzie264 said:

Well this thread was a flop. I thought for sure some of you guys would have some tricked out carts that you'd be proud to flaunt...oh well. I tried 

one forum member who's home club is Las Vegas Country Club has a cart. I forget what color he said it was as it was awhile back. I think he said blue? 

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

4 minutes ago, Hacker James said:

one forum member who's home club is Las Vegas Country Club has a cart. I forget what color he said it was as it was awhile back. I think he said blue? 

Thanks for throwing me a bone ;-)

-Jonny

4 minutes ago, woodzie264 said:

Thanks for throwing me a bone ;-)

ha ha, I saw your post and it reminded me. I was going to Vegas that week end, and he was to have been playing there at the same time and he described his cart, I did not run into him however. 

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

If you google tricked up golf carts, there are many that are unique.    I don't live on a golf course so it wouldn't be convenient for me to own one.   

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

found him...Ev780  on February 2nd, in thread  "Las Vegas Bound".  His cart has a "Bronco" logo on the hood. Apparently he lives in CO, but is a member at LVCC.  on a different subject, I read up a little on the club. it seems next to impossible to terminate membership, even upon death, membership transfers to your NOK along with billing.  I do not know how factual that is.

"James"

8 minutes ago, dennyjones said:

If you google tricked up golf carts, there are many that are unique.    I don't live on a golf course so it wouldn't be convenient for me to own one.   

Oh I know...just giving a place where folks could show off their rides

-Jonny

• Administrator

I don't think too many people here have their own carts. If I lived on a golf course, I would, though! And it'd be a sweet one. Lots of cup holders, a nice cooler, USB ports, plenty of storage, cushy seats, a nice fat steering wheel, higher speeds…

• Upvote 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

15 minutes ago, iacas said:

I don't think too many people here have their own carts. If I lived on a golf course, I would, though! And it'd be a sweet one. Lots of cup holders, a nice cooler, USB ports, plenty of storage, cushy seats, a nice fat steering wheel, higher speeds…

Yes! This is what I was hoping to see. I've been pushing my wife to get a 6-8 seater to drive around the neighborhood (we do a lot of neighborhood functions...many late night) wherein we could transport people who don't want to/shouldn't drive home. I think she's coming around, but not just yet. It doesn't help that my buddy and I are going to Scotland to play the Old Course in 2018 (hopefully) so I'm already throwing money at that. 

-Jonny

We have one guy on my track that has his own cart. It is red vs all the other club carts that are beige. There is some story behind it. It may have to do with the land the back nine is on.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

17 hours ago, iacas said:

So not one like Bubba's then?

Its quick but not great for dodging trees at short notice.

th.jpg

Edited by RussUK
  • Upvote 1

Russ, from "sunny" Yorkshire = :-( 

In the bag: Driver: Ping G5 , Woods:Dunlop NZ9, 4 Hybrid: Tayormade Burner, 4-SW: Hippo Beast Bi-Metal , Wedges: Wilson 1200, Putter: Cleveland Smartsquare Blade, Ball: AD333

My grandparents live in the villages in Florida. The people down there drive their golf carts literally everywhere. To Walmart, grocery store, restaurants.  Its pretty crazy. I think they have over like 600 holes of golf in the city of the villages. All different styles of courses. But anyways back to about the carts. I have seen some crazy nice carts down there that people put a lot of money into. I think it is because people treat them like cars down there. No reason to have a car unless you are going out of the city. You can drive your cart to anything you need. I think the coolest one I saw was someone made it look like an 18 wheeler. I need to look back in my pictures and see if I can find it.

9 hours ago, RussUK said:

So not one like Bubba's then?

Its quick but not great for dodging trees at short notice.

th.jpg

You're kidding right?  Is that a hovercraft?  I imagine a bit loud.

found the proof.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u_2bGPdUY

and not only that...look at the other following videos in the clip, Jet Pack, Turf Boards, good heavens!  The Jetson's have arrived!

Edited by Hacker James

"James"

Note: This thread is 2887 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!