IGNORED

Help Me Name a Golf Tournament

keith2249
Note: This thread is 2670 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• iacas changed the title to Help Me Name a Golf Tournament

Tee it up for a Cure

Fore the cause

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

2 hours ago, keith2249 said:

I have a Cancer resource organization and I'm thinking about putting on a golf outing this summer. I'm looking for a catchy name for the tournament.  

Whats the name of the organisation. Might be good to use that as part of the outings title?

Russ, from "sunny" Yorkshire = :-( 

In the bag: Driver: Ping G5 , Woods:Dunlop NZ9, 4 Hybrid: Tayormade Burner, 4-SW: Hippo Beast Bi-Metal , Wedges: Wilson 1200, Putter: Cleveland Smartsquare Blade, Ball: AD333

I help with doing something like this for someone a couple years age.  Came up with a cool name, created some cool posters and everyone had a great time and raised a nice bit of money for them.

I might need some more info from you but I don't mind helping out.

Driver: :callaway: Diablo
Woods: :callaway: Big Bertha 2 & 4
Irons: Miura MC 102's 3 - PW & Mizuno MP 67's 3 - W
Wedges: :mizuno: MP-R12 52* & 58*
Putters: :ping: WRX Ti4

10 hours ago, keith2249 said:

I'm looking for a catchy name for the tournament.  

Years ago our golf league created a benefit golf event for a member who's daughter was diagnosis with cancer.

I was asked to be a member of the committee and assigned creating the event "name" and developed artwork for brochures/ flyers, etc.

I came up with the phase "Blah, Blah CARES" which became numerous motto's for many other fundraisers in St. Louis.

It's a catchy phrase which touches everyone.

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

7 hours ago, natureboy said:

How about Fore a Cure?

Lets "Slice" Cancer?

On another note im planning on doing the Macmillan Cancer research longest day next year. 72 holes of golf in one day (google macmillan longest day). Both my and my wifes family have lost loved ones to cancer so we always donate to our local hospice and the Macmillan nurses. 

Its a great cause so i hope the OP has huge success with his event as every bit we all do, no matter how small, can have a massive impact on fighting this horrible disease

Russ, from "sunny" Yorkshire = :-( 

In the bag: Driver: Ping G5 , Woods:Dunlop NZ9, 4 Hybrid: Tayormade Burner, 4-SW: Hippo Beast Bi-Metal , Wedges: Wilson 1200, Putter: Cleveland Smartsquare Blade, Ball: AD333

Vinny Cap, we are an organization that provide resources (financial, emotional, spiritual, nutritional and well as advocate) to/for cancer fighters and their families.  

RuusUK, the name of the organization is "Cancer Awareness and Resource Network".

57 minutes ago, keith2249 said:

Vinny Cap, we are an organization that provide resources (financial, emotional, spiritual, nutritional and well as advocate) to/for cancer fighters and their families.  

RuusUK, the name of the organization is "Cancer Awareness and Resource Network".

Thanks for the info Keith.  I will see what I can come up with for you.

Driver: :callaway: Diablo
Woods: :callaway: Big Bertha 2 & 4
Irons: Miura MC 102's 3 - PW & Mizuno MP 67's 3 - W
Wedges: :mizuno: MP-R12 52* & 58*
Putters: :ping: WRX Ti4

Keith,

In case you're interested, here the web site for Hole In One International. They offer hole-in-one insurance, and some excellent tournament planning templates. The free templates can be accessed through the box in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.

Hope this helps.

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

Note: This thread is 2670 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!