IGNORED

Yet another addicted to golf

Gaetano Fasano
Note: This thread is 2684 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Dear All,

I am a 42y'old italian which, as many of you, discovered the "game" some year ago and I have been following in love with it.

In 2017 I am going to enjoy my 4th season of golf and I am looking forward for next spring and longer days.

I work in a office as industrial automation engineer and play golf during the weekend (some more during spring and summer).

My current index is 22.8 and I'd love to improve up to scratch in the near next years. 

I study the game on the internet following all the various you-tube contributors, articles, magazines and so on, and try to match what I see with what my swing seems to conform with. I like analyzing videos with apps (mine, my friends and pros) and try to understand and go deep in technical subjects wherever is possible since I am convinced that theory is as important as practice in this game. 

I discovered thesandtrap recently and, to me,  it seems a valuable and safe place to grow up as a golfer, with no commercials sharks just ready to sell you something but, indeed, people who seems to be really interested in golf as I am and ready to share what their thinking and experience about it.

I hope I'll be able to contribute as soon as possible to your discussions since for the moment I am just gathering very good information from existing posts; sorry in advance if sometimes my English could sound a bit raw.

Very kind regards to you all and thank you for this great web resource.

Gaetano

Welcome!!!

i spent a couple weeks north of Venice this summer, visiting my daughter who lives there. Your English is about a zillion times better than my Italian. 

Glad to have you here. See you around 

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Benvenuto, In Bocca al lupo. Ho famiglia a Capua(CE), Milano, Calvi Risorta, St Angelo in Forrmis, Alatri/Frasinone.  (Grimaldi, Di Martino).

Edited by Hacker James

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...
Note: This thread is 2684 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!