IGNORED

Official 2008 Sand Trap Fantasy League

iacas
Note: This thread is 5748 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I had Stricker and Furyk...disappointing

But, Goosen, Perry, Durant and Harrington are hanging in there...

You would not believe who I picked as my tie breaker.....Briny....I always go with one of my locals (Palm Beach County).

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Rad Tour 16* | Tour Edge 19* | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Odyssey 2 Ball Blade | Vice Pro Plus  

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lost Stricker and Furyk too. Goosen is not doing much and Perry, Paddy and Woody are not a whole lot better. I'm just hoping that a couple of those guys find it on the weekend. Otrherwise I'm not breaking 4 figures for the first time all year.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

I'm hurting this week too. I only had two guys miss the cut (Furyk and Chad Campbell), but my other four right now are showing a collective 216 points.

It will be interesting to see how the totals come out this week.
In my bag:

Driver: FT-5, 9° stiff
Wood: Big Bertha 3W/5W
Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52°/56°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Wow! I thought I was going to be one of the few to get completely obliterated this weekend...

CUT:
Furyk
Campbell
Weir
STILL GOING:
Goosen
Harrington
Cink

Predicted Total Points:

Knowing what i know now, last Wednesday:
Priceless?

The Bag...
TaylorMade RBZ HL Matrix Ozik Flex M
TaylorMade RBZ 3 HL 
Cobra Baffler DWS 2/R 18° Aldila NV-HL65 S
Cleveland Halo 3i 22°

Ping G2 steel 5HL,6,7,8,9 & PW 

Cleveland CG10 Black Pearl 54,56 & 60° or Nike SV Tour 50°

Yes! Sophia blade

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, the second segment starts with The Masters this week, so I'm going to try to get back in the swing of things. I was picking my roster the last few times, but I kept forgetting to click on the finish button. This time, I'm prepared to do some damage.

How about Putterhead starting off Round 2 in 72nd place! Nice job.
In my bag:

Driver: FT-5, 9° stiff
Wood: Big Bertha 3W/5W
Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52°/56°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

• 3 months later...
I don't know how close everyone is following, but Shindig was #25 overall this week. I believe that was the highest ranking week any of us have had.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

• 3 weeks later...
The season is over boys. There is the playoff competition too; does anyone know if the buddy league will automatically carry over for the playoffs or does a new one have to be set up?

Are guys still interested in doing the league for the playoffs? Fresh start and first place overall gets a trip to Sawgrass.

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

... there is Fantasy Golf?

Wow, I bet they even have Fantasy Curling somewhere then, I should google it

Things I Am Good at in Golf

- Hitting it in the drink
- Finding the rough with my drive
- Staying in the bunker- Hitting grassburners all the way to the hole- Three putting- Posting over par on 18 in only 9 holes- Swinging and missing with an iron

The season is over boys. There is the playoff competition too; does anyone know if the buddy league will automatically carry over for the playoffs or does a new one have to be set up?

Yeah, I'll probably do the Playoff fantasy. It's not much of a hassle, and it's nice to have bragging rights every once in awhile.

Note: This thread is 5748 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!