IGNORED

Best Shot of the Week

iacas

I played yesterday after resting my back for about 2 weeks at Sharp Park, Pacifica, CA and walked right onto the Tee and hit a decent drive in the fairway. I hit my second shot from about 170 yards to a back pin and decided to hit my 23 degree cleveland hybrid and take something off the shot. I aimed to the right side of the green and hit an easy punch shot with a little draw to within 6 feet of the hole, but missed my putt for birdie.

I ended up shooting 80 with some loose shots but happy my back helded up.
My other highlight of my round was making 2 birdies.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

This was actually a couple of weeks ago...

I was playing a new course for the first time. We get up to a par 3 about 160 yards, I think, bunkers on both sides (horrible sand, real hard and wet) pulled a 7 Iron made decent contact but cut about 10-12 yards more than i was expecting, it went right into the right bunker. I was lucky it was in the softest part of the bunker so I take my 54 degree and open it up a little took a bigger back swing but hit it a touch thin, didnt feel good at all! my buddy is holding the flag for me so I can see the hole, he jumped out of the way cause the ball was coming right for him then it LANDS in the whole off the fly! Luckies shot of my life, but a birdie is a birdie!

I hit my approach shot fat and into the sand trap about 60 yards from the green with the pin in the front, I remember Aaron Baddeley saying that a bad shot is an opportunity to show off a good shot, so here I am in the sand trap with a slightly uphill shot to the green and took out my 52 degree wedges and while thinking those positive thoughts hit a 3/4 swing shot that hit near the pin and spun back just off the green, unfortunately I missed the putt to save par by leaving it short by 3 inches. I hope I can duplicate that shot again because it felt great!

Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

ProV-1

my best shot,first tee,first hole,FIRST game ever,in a heck of a wind.......par 4 dogleg rt,383..........first swing with brassie straight up middle of the fairway clearing a bunker,setting up to a nice easy approach to green with a mashie.................and a three putt....lol.............oh well still learning
Driver:Louisville Golf Transitional driver(15*)
Wood:Tad Moore/Tom Morris Brassie(14*)
Long IronTad Moore/Tom Morris Cleek(18*)
Long Iron:Tad Moore/Tom Morris Mid Iron(22*)
Approach:Tad Moore OA Hickories Jigger(26*)Approach:Burke T ray Mongrel MashieApproach:Tad Moore OA Hickories Mashie(37*)Short:Geor...

Playing a 2 ball ambrose at Hills on Sunday we both left our approach to a par 4 about 20 yards short of the green, flag about another 7 yard on. Uphill I chipped an 8 iron which ran to hit the flag and drop to give us a birdie. We went on to shoot 72 off the stick giving us a 63 3/4 to win the day by a 1/4 of a shot. A bottle of Bundaberg Rum for me and Johnnie Walker for my partner.

Saturday,8th.hole,150yds from green,big Douglas Fir 40 yds. in front of me blocking a straight shot.Took my 19" five wood and hit low cut around tree.Played for roll and knocked it 15 feet from pin. Missed birdie but....what else is new!lol

I was playing yesterday and my approach shot came up short of the green and ran down the hill under a tree. I played the pitch back up to the green with my 60* wedge off a sandy lie with only a partial backwing. I caught the ball perfectly and it landed pin high then span and stopped about a meter and a half past the cup. I made the put coming back and saved par. I then went on to shoot 2 over par for the round.

In the bag:

driver Big Ben CS3 9.5º
3-wood 906F4 15.5º
hybrid rescue mid 19ºirons: MP-60 3-PWwedges vokey spin-milled 54º and 60ºputter tracy IIball Pro V1

7th hole at my home course.. Hit a fat 2nd shot that left me about 20 yards short.. Hit a bad chip and left me 75 feet away for par. Drained the putt. Thats the best shot of my life.

In my Syncro Bag;
Driver SQ Sumo 9.5
3 Wood Sumo 2 13
Hybrids SQ Sumo2 20
Irons CCI 4-SWWedge SV Black Chrome Milled 60Putter White Hot XG #9 34"Ball Pro V1

11th hole at Sharp Park, Pacifica, CA. missed my tee shot and hit my 3 wood about 40 yards from the green, I hit a 3/4 pw and it roll just pass the hole and I made my uphill left to right putt to save par.

Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

ProV-1

Last hole, lake on the right (a big one), 3 bunkers aroun the green. The green has a huge valley that makes the balls sink in the lake (just like in valderrama). On my first shot, I was on the semi-rought. The wind picks up and I think, "well, with a 6 iron you are not gonna get pin-high and you need the birdie. Lets play the 5 iron" I hit the ball, and suddenly the wind stops. I was like "WTF??? Be good, please be good!" The ball flewed over the green and the bunker, finishing in a steep downhill lie, with high rough. I look at the plag and I see that I have to sink it in because otherwise, the ball would go in the lake, but I had one of the bunkers betwen me and the hole, and I thought "This will have to go straight in! I'm f*cked!" I go to the ball, hoping to finish 12 over par, I hit it and it went straight in! We were like crazy! I was 10 over par before that miracle, so as I birdied the hole, I finished 9 over par, and won the tournament. Better than Tiger's chip in on 16th at augusta in 05'... lol

In my bag:

Titleist 905 Aldila VS Proto| TaylorMade r9 stiff shaft| Titleist 906F Aldila NV 75-S Fairway| Titleist ZM S300 (3-PW) |Titleist 54º SM TT Wedge Flex| Titleist 60º SM TT Wedge Flex| Scotty Cameron Newport 2

09 Goals- Handicap to 2 (I'm crazy I know)- Win 10 tournaments (dune)- Win...

18th hole par 5 at Sharp Park, hit my drive in the fairway but was blocked by a tree to the green so I hit my driver off the deck and under the branches and ran it up about 80 yards from the green hit the green but missed my putt for birdie and lost to my buddy, James.

My driver is 10.5 degrees but I played it on the back of my stance and this adjusted the loft of the driver so that I can keep it low and under the overhanging branches and it hit about 50 yards in the air and ran the rest of the way down the fairway towards the green, next time I'll try to see if I can get closer to the green.

Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

ProV-1

today,it would have to be an approach to the green,second shot,bout 75yds, popped one up with the mashie(face opened up),crosswind,landed on the green and rolled within 4 ft of the hole
Driver:Louisville Golf Transitional driver(15*)
Wood:Tad Moore/Tom Morris Brassie(14*)
Long IronTad Moore/Tom Morris Cleek(18*)
Long Iron:Tad Moore/Tom Morris Mid Iron(22*)
Approach:Tad Moore OA Hickories Jigger(26*)Approach:Burke T ray Mongrel MashieApproach:Tad Moore OA Hickories Mashie(37*)Short:Geor...

Its a toss up between three for me this week:
1) Tee shot on #4. Off a winter mat and into a frost green. Due to said frost green the yardage was reduced to about 110-120 yards. Took a nice pitching wedge and it came off exactly as I imagined, high shot with about 2 yards of a draw. Settled five feet away from the hole... I missed the putt!

2)#10, I made a crap chip from the run-up area to the front edge of the green. I'm left with a 40 footer, side hill, with a severe break left to right, slightly uphill. Drained it for par.

3)#12, par 5 great tee shot, pretty poor second left me with about 170 to the green, slightly up hill, pin guarded by a bunker. On a severe ball-above-the-feet sidehill lie. I elect to atempt an adventurous shot, a high cut (to clear the bunker) and use a five iron. Shot came off exactly as in my minds eye (really high with about a yard of fade). landed exactly on line with the pin and I thought I might hold it. In reality it stopped about twenty feet short and I two putted.

Which one wins do you guys think????
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

1) 4th hole Sharp Park par 5 made a 35 foot up uphill with a slight right to left break for birdie, my buddie was within 5 feet for birdie but he just missed his putt.
2) 7th hole Sharp Park hit my approach shot with a slightly open face 6 iron within 8 feet for birdie putt but missed my putt, nice high shot that landed softly.
3) 8th hole Sharp Park short par 3 hit the green and made a 25 foot birdie putt
4) 18th hole approach shot within 50 yards from the green and hit a punch shot with my 52 degree within 10 feet for a downhill put but missed my birdie putt.

Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

ProV-1

Since we are snowed under at the moment, and i am new, i will add my from last season.

Not a great golf shot, but definatly once in a lifetime(i hope)

this Tee box is very tight with old oak trees, i took a horrible swing and hit my driver off the toe and it went straight into one of the trees to the right of the teebox, bounced over the teebox hit another tree and ended up rolling into the small divot from the awfull swing i made with my driver on the teebox.

First hole of the day today. 350 yard par 4. Hit a good 3-wood out there and had 61 left to the front of the green. 61 is what my new Skycaddie told me and this was the first hole I had played with it, so I told myself trust the yardage. Sure enough, I caught my 60* pure on a little punch shot. The ball was above my feet so it was coming in with some hook spin. I threw it pin high to the right, it took one bounce to the left and spun back to 4 inches. Kick in, gimmie birdie.

Driver: 905R 9.5*
3-wood: 906F 13*
Irons: Forged Blades
Wedges: Black Satin SV Tour 52* , 56*, 60*
Putter: FuturaBall: ProV1x or One Platinum---------------------------------------------------------My 2008 Tournament Qualifiers:Tennessee State Match Play - Qualified - July...

Got home in one shot on #8 tee of Pioneer about three days ago, about a 290 yard shot. Drove over the slow foursome ahead (I actually didn't know I was going to hit it that far so...)
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

A shot 2 cm off the hole! par 3, with backspin on my new irons! birdied to go 2 under!
In My Bag ...

Driver - Mx-500 9.5 Regular Shaft.
Fairway Woods - 3 & 7 F-50 Reagular Shafts.
Irons - Mx-19 3-Sw Dynamic Gold Regular ShaftsBag - Aerolite 2Balls - , & Any I Find!Putter - C-Groove Tracy 2Grips - Golf Pride Mulit-Compound Blue GripsA Member Of Hunley Hall G.C.