IGNORED

Hello from the CSRA (Central Savannah River Area)

gmohr
Note: This thread is 2600 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just wanted to introduce myself.  New member here from the CSRA.  Our most famous course

is Augusta National.  I mainly play Aiken Golf Club and Gordon Lakes Golf Club. 

I am retired from both the military and corporate life.  I consider Gordon Lakes my home course.

I used to play daily until I developed a really bad slice.  Quit playing for over 22yrs and have recently

picked the game back up.  Still slicing but working on the problem which appears to be me swinging over

the top.

Will be looking forward to being a member here.

• Upvote 1

Gene, Retired Army, photography, aviation and golf enthusiast

Trenton, SC

Adams aOS12 set.

Gordon Lakes GC home course

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thanks for the welcome Jon and thanks for the link.  So much info here on this site.

Started reading earlier today and have started working on the wall drill.

Looking forward to participating here.

Trenton, SC

Adams aOS12 set.

20 minutes ago, sirhacksalot said:

I'm in richmond hill ga, just south of savannah, let me know if you ever get down this way.

Thank you sirhacksalot.  I am very familiar with Richmond Hill, Ga.  Spent a few days down there while in the Army at Ft Stewart.

I also used to work for the company that owns the local newspaper.  Same goes for you.  Come on up and we will play Gordon Lakes

Gold Club on post.

Trenton, SC

Adams aOS12 set.

Welcome from Michigan.   Post often, ask questions and if so inclined,  post a golf swing in the Member's swing section.   Plenty of friendly folks here, even the administrator!

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Note: This thread is 2600 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!