IGNORED

Ernie Els putter shaft

CaseyD
Note: This thread is 2503 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Anyone notice Ernie Els putter shaft at the US Open. Tapers like normal but looks to be about 1" maybe 1 1/4" in diameter at the top.  The whole putter itself looks pretty sic. Blade style head but pretty deep in the back. Looks like it's taylomade by the color scheme. 

41 minutes ago, lenman73 said:

Bloodline putter. If you take your hands off the putter it will stand there on its own and not fall over. 

http://bloodlinegolf.com/

$500 and you're not even necessarily going to be able to aim it well? No thanks.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hahahaha I didn't say it was good putter just thought it looked pretty sic. I definitely can't sneak 500 past the wifey

4 hours ago, billchao said:

$500 and you're not even necessarily going to be able to aim it well? No thanks.

Plenty of guys will pay for it. Just like Parson's knew people would pay 2500 for a set of irons when he started PXG.

Trollin' is the life

Seriously though, most people can't hit a target from 10' accurately with a line. I don't see what this putter does that the line on your ball can't. 

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 2503 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!