IGNORED

Hello from North Country of New York

scotth
Note: This thread is 2477 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

New to this forum, but not new to golf!  In the mid 90's after working hard on my game, managed to lower my handicap to a 5.  After being rear ended while stopped at a red light, fought lower back problems where I could not swing a club for a few years, which resulted in no golf until recently moving to a home on a golf course.

Very excited to get back into golf and being involved here.  Have lots of equipment questions, especially since it is a little more difficult to try the latest when you are a lefty in a fairly remote area.....

In my bag: All Lefty clubs
Goldsmith driver I built 10 degree reg flex, Orlimar 14 degree 3 wood, 7 wood
Cobra Oversize 3 and 4 iron; Gigagolf Ion Control 5 iron through PW firm flex and 1 inch over with 3 degrees upright
Golfsmith SW that I built, steel shaft reg flex, Cleveland Tour Action Raw 60 with dynamic golf stiff
Scotty Cameron Teryllium Newport putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Welcome from Michigan.   Sorry to hear about your accident.   The forum is full of helpful people and some great information.   Read the "How to" section and if so inclined, post a swing video.   

I play with a guy that plays from the left side and you are correct, it is more difficult for him to demo clubs.

Again, Welcome to TST

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Welcome to TST. Welcome back to golf!

I was rear-ended about a year ago but managed to avoid a bad injury. Quite the jolt. My oldest daughter was the middle car of three at a stoplight and a fourth car decided to make a sandwich out of them. Quite the impact you can imagine. 

I'd love to know if there are stats on whether rear endings are increasing in this age of distraction. Sure seems it sometimes. 

Good luck with continued recovery. 

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Welcome to TST!

Not sure what qualifies as the "north country", but I am up in Potsdam for work fairly regularly...and it's basically a foreign country. ;-)

I wouldn't be surprised if there are some nice courses up there, though!

- John

Pretty sure Potsdam in considered The North Country.  We are near in Watertown.

• Upvote 1

In my bag: All Lefty clubs
Goldsmith driver I built 10 degree reg flex, Orlimar 14 degree 3 wood, 7 wood
Cobra Oversize 3 and 4 iron; Gigagolf Ion Control 5 iron through PW firm flex and 1 inch over with 3 degrees upright
Golfsmith SW that I built, steel shaft reg flex, Cleveland Tour Action Raw 60 with dynamic golf stiff
Scotty Cameron Teryllium Newport putter

Note: This thread is 2477 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!