IGNORED

Renton/Seattle WA Practice/Driving Range Suggestions

djake
Note: This thread is 2434 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello All, I will be in the Renton/Seattle area next week for work.  Looking for suggestions for a Practice/Driving Range that also rents clubs.  I do not want to check my clubs and go thru the hassle that entails, especially since this is a work trip.

Thanks ahead of time for any suggestions, it is appreciated....

- Dean

Driver: PXG GEN3 Proto X Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Orange
Fairway wood: 5 Wood PXG 0341 GEN2 hzrdus smoke yellow

2 Iron PXG XP Evenflow Blue

3 Utility Iron Srixon 3 20*
Irons:  5 thru PW PXG GEN3 XP Steelfiber 95 -  Wedges: Mizuno T7 48, 52, 56 and 60 Recoil 110 shafts 6
Putter: In search of the Holy Grail Ball: Snell MTBx

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

@mchepp, @Ben…?

• Thumbs Up 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Seattle is about 90 miles north of me so the only area I'm familiar with is Chambers Bay which is quite a bit south of Seattle. Closer to the Tacoma area. 

I found this thread which might help.

• Like 1

Michael

Note: This thread is 2434 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!