IGNORED

My Swing (TheMightyOz)

Themightyoz

• Administrator
17 hours ago, Themightyoz said:

Thanks.  It's funny because I feel like my hips are turning a lot , but it could be just tension.  My biggest struggle is straightening my back leg. If I remember to do that then my hips are usually pretty deep if I don't then they're not.

• Thumbs Up 2

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

@iacas Thanks for the drills.  Lots of shots today that were more solid, great distance improvements as well.

WITB

Cobra  Wishon 911 D FMAX 10.5 ,EQ-NX 4W, 7W, 4H/6H, 7-LW

Biomech Acculock Ace Putter

• Administrator

That's better. Probably still more "turn" to be had.

Your next step will be to get the elbow to bend less and get it a bit farther off your chest. It still (originally and still now due to the lack of turn) goes "around" too much.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Definitely.  When you refer to elbow which one?

WITB

I got it trail elbow.  Yes one of my things I try to do once I get the rotation as discussed is get my arm off my chest by putting a glove under my bicep and letting it drop out.  I also just picked up a training aid that prevents my elbow from going over 90 degrees so baby steps.  Glad I'm doing this now and not a month into the actual season.

• Thumbs Up 2

WITB