IGNORED

Hello!

JarrettLeger
Note: This thread is 2094 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey Guys and Girls! 

I’m a 25 years old FBO Supervisor from Las Vegas, Nevada living in the cozy streets of Norfolk, Nebraska. I have an amazing wife and beautiful one yeat old daughter. I have worked at Omaha Country Club on the grounds crew for a year until I was able to get my foot in the door in the career field I love and have a true passion for and that's Aviation. Taking over and managing the FBO here at KOFK is a true blessing.

I also do Graphic Design and Photography on the side where my work has been seen on UNLVrebels.com, WSCwildcats.com, Cyclones.com, SBnations.com, WarnerBrosRecords.com, and many others. 

I started golfing in my senior year in High School back in Las Vegas. I absolutely enjoyed and loved every minute of it, being able to golf every day. However, once I graduated, I stopped golfing mainly because of the price tag on a round of golf. Last Friday, I was asked to play in a scramble for our chamber and it got me hooked back into golf. So here I am, convincing my wife that I am getting back into golf and will be spending some $$ lol

Welcome to TST.   You've found the best site for golf on the Internet.    Nice looking family.   Hope to see more post and please, enjoy the site.

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

31 minutes ago, dennyjones said:

Welcome to TST.   You've found the best site for golf on the Internet.    Nice looking family.   Hope to see more post and please, enjoy the site.

Thanks! Looking forward to getting back into golf and sticking around the forums. 

Welcome to TST. if you find out a way to convince your wife to let you spend your cash on golf please let me know, I cant even fart at work without my wife finding out about it let alone buying new golf gear!! :-D

Russ, from "sunny" Yorkshire = :-( 

In the bag: Driver: Ping G5 , Woods:Dunlop NZ9, 4 Hybrid: Tayormade Burner, 4-SW: Hippo Beast Bi-Metal , Wedges: Wilson 1200, Putter: Cleveland Smartsquare Blade, Ball: AD333

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

(edited)
1 hour ago, RussUK said:

Welcome to TST. if you find out a way to convince your wife to let you spend your cash on golf please let me know, I cant even fart at work without my wife finding out about it let alone buying new golf gear!! :-D

She did approve new shoes and a bag
"You need a new bag because you look like a grandpa with yours" and I don't have shoes anymore so that's a given that I "need"a pair. I also somehow convinced her to let me get Game Golf, not sure how I did that one. 

Thanks, chezlorenze Aaronaltr for the welcome! 

Edited by JarrettLeger
  • Like 1

Note: This thread is 2094 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!