IGNORED

Mallet or Blade Putter

Note: This thread is 5763 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Do You Prefer a Mallet or a Blade Putter?

• Blade
    • Mallet

i had the white hot rossie mallet and really hated it in the long run. Just bought a never compromise gm2 exchange #5 blade putter and i frikin love it. I feel so much more confident with this putter. It is extremely easy to line up and is nice and heavy.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not much for a really heavy putter. Just not my style.

Joey R

In the Bag:

905T w/Aldila NV 75x 904F w/Dynamic Gold x100 MP-32 w/Project X 6.5 Vokey 52.08 BeCu 56 MP-R 60 Studio Stainless Newport 2 ProV1, ProV1x, or NXT Tour

I like the look and setup of the blade putter, but i use a mallet because i like putter with more weight on it and mallets always have the best feel for me when judging distance.

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

I've had a blade forever and just switched to a TM Monza Corza, and I've sank more long putts with that putter than I ever did with the blade.

What's in my Warbird bag

Driver: FT-5
Wood: Cobra Speed LD (5 Wood)
Hybrid: Burner Rescue (5H)Irons: Slingshot 4D 4-GW Wedge: CG14 (50 degree, 60 degree)Putter: Monza Corza Ball: Tour i

Increasingly, I see people using mallet putters. Yet, producers such as Cameron, Mills, etc., continue to turn out variations of the classic blade putters along with mallets. Which do you use and why?

I putt with the Yes! Marilyn which works best for my putting style.

Regarding blades: I have a SC Newport 2 which is not working for me. I liked the Nike Unitized Tiempo for the feel and sound. The TM Ross AGSI+ Daytona 1 is nice but I don't like insert faces.

STR8 Dymo 10.5
Dymo 3W
Mid Rescue 3
MP-33 4-PW
Eidolon 52* GW LW, SW Titleist Bullseye Putter

Note: This thread is 5763 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!