IGNORED

Adams Clubs

Note: This thread is 1917 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I currently am play with Adam's a tour irons. I have so many friends who ask me why I'm playing with Adam's clubs there sub par clubs. I personally like them and hit them decently well for my level of play just getting back in to the game. Is there something I am missing about Adams golf clubs?

If they work for you then you shouldn't care what your friends say 👍

BTW I have an Adams hybrid in my bag. IDK why, but I don't feel that I would ever play an Adams driver or irons

• Thumbs Up 1

Colin P.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My God, I hope you're kicking their asses with this "subpar" Adams clubs....  

Adams has made some fantastic looking irons...I especially like a lot of their old "players irons".  Their lines of hybrids are killer!

Adams produced a ton of top notch golf equipment.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Cannon1103 said:

I currently am play with Adam's a tour irons. I have so many friends who ask me why I'm playing with Adam's clubs there sub par clubs. I personally like them and hit them decently well for my level of play just getting back in to the game. Is there something I am missing about Adams golf clubs?

Yani Tseng won a ton of LPGA events in a two year span playing Adams A4 irons. I had them at the same time as her. They were cavity backs and really good irons. I gave them to my son.

Play what you like and performs well for you.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

I have an Adams Blue 3W and it's fab. Goes like stink and sounds like a nuke when you middle it!

Russ, from "sunny" Yorkshire = :-( 

In the bag: Driver: Ping G5 , Woods:Dunlop NZ9, 4 Hybrid: Tayormade Burner, 4-SW: Hippo Beast Bi-Metal , Wedges: Wilson 1200, Putter: Cleveland Smartsquare Blade, Ball: AD333

58 minutes ago, RussUK said:

Goes like stink and sounds like a nuke when you middle it!

:dance:

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

I play an Adams 5W. Love it. Those subpar clubs are played by many who shoot subpar. Not that I shoot subpar 😉

Edited by chspeed

• iacas changed the title to Adams Clubs
Note: This thread is 1917 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!