IGNORED

TRUE Linkswear 2019

Note: This thread is 1518 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Looks like a new TRUE Linkswear shoe is coming out early February 2019!

thumbanil.jpg

A sneak peek at our newest model in the TRUE lineup.

Here is a teaser

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

Really looking forward to these. Particularly since they're coming out in Grey. 🙂

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator

Hmmmm… The laces one looks mighty interesting.

2019-01-25 18.07.20.png

2019-01-25 18.07.24.png

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Yeah with the grey I’m in.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

M1-1860-002_Toe-Flex__56816.1548746449.5

The TRUE Major brings performance and comfort to an entirely new level. Worn by TOUR Pro Ryan Moore, the Major is the highest performing...

Here are some screenshots from the website.

2019-01-30 11_53_34-TRUE Major _ TRUE linkswear - Internet Explorer.png

2019-01-30 11_53_47-TRUE Major _ TRUE linkswear - Internet Explorer.png

I really like the look of these. I wish they were a bit more lower profile to the ground. I am going to email them and ask how they compare to the Original and the Outsider.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

• Administrator

ca5b4211-dcbc-4903-982b-d292f2359f38.png
78965cf7-ad58-47b4-a458-ee45d854ed0a.jpg
Inspired by years of conversations with our TOUR Advisory Board, Majors have been tested, worn and approved by several TOUR players over the last 6 months.

Now it’s your turn to see what a tour issued performance shoe feels like.

59337fba-5afe-4c9d-83e7-c3acffe51fc6.jpg

open.php?u=c8a3676a84904d7435ecbb7d7&id=

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

My Majors are on their way!

Really looking forward to checking these out.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just ordered a pair! 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

12 hours ago, iacas said:

My Majors are on their way!

Really looking forward to checking these out.

There was a note on the site that said, "when in doubt, order a 1/2 size up". I'm already at 12 now with the Outsider! 13 would be like clown shoes! There is no 12 1/2.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Will look into these.  Last look at TRUE made it difficult for me, who must use an orthopedic insert in a rounded toe design.  Anyone here know which of their models may be my look to style?

In My BELDIN Green Bay Packer 1999 SUPER BOWL CHAMPION bag :  :ping: G410 Plus Alta Red CB 55 sr,  GX-7  (acting as a 3 wood)  :ping: 4H, 5H. Sr Flex   :ping:  G400 6i Sr Flex, G-Max 7i. 9i Sr Flex , Glide 2.0  Wedges (50º, 56º, 60º)  :touredge:  Chipper  :ping: Putter: Cadence Mid-TR 350g:bridgestone:  e12 for the items I try to hit on purpose.  :footjoy: on my feet and hands, US Embassy-Singapore hat on my head (with PACKERS, Brewers or UW-Badgers hats as options).

Really like the grey but I need 12W.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

• 3 months later...

Tomorrow will be my 4th round in the Originals. I have essentially worn these shoes every day I am not in a suit. They have molded to my feet. Such and incredibly comfortable shoe. 

Besides the initial reaction of the size the only slight issue was the wear after the 1st round. The good news it has not gotten worse and the traction is surprisingly good. 

I am not sure if it is mental, but my golf swing has never felt so stable and controlled. 

Fantastic golf shoe and every day sneaker. 

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

• 8 months later...

Probably not the place since it is 2020. What is with the last 2 True releases? Are the casual look their new norm? Will there be a more golf specific pair coming out? The Originals, Outsiders, Major, knits? 

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, jmanbooyaa said:

Probably not the place since it is 2020. What is with the last 2 True releases? Are the casual look their new norm? Will there be a more golf specific pair coming out? The Originals, Outsiders, Major, knits? 

What do you mean?

The Knits are a nice golf shoe. The Slips can be too, though I wouldn't call them a performance golf shoe.

I think you'll see some more "performance" golf shoes soon…

Maybe poorly worded on my part. The styles I listed were examples of a more golf centric shoe. The new style they emailed about yesterday is what prompted my inquiry. 

The slips and true eco knit seem to be more of a style lifestyle option than performance golf shoe.

Yes they can be worn on the course, however I am speaking more towards performance. The Originals, The Major are designed for golf more than the new styles. 

Edited by jmanbooyaa

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, jmanbooyaa said:

The Originals, The Major are designed for golf more than the new styles. 

Still current models. 🙂

So no plans to discontinue like the Outsiders? 

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

• Administrator
8 hours ago, jmanbooyaa said:

So no plans to discontinue like the Outsiders? 

Not that I’ve heard. Not without a replacement I’d guess. They’re still introducing new colorways.

Note: This thread is 1518 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!