IGNORED

Where Can I Find Tungsten Toe Weights For Taylormade Rocketbladez Max Irons?

MNGopher
Note: This thread is 1899 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I was cleaning my irons yesterday and noticed that two of my irons were missing tungsten toe weights.  I checked the internet and can't seem to find anybody who carries them.  Any ideas or thoughts on where I can find them?  See pic of my iron missing a weight.

toeWeight1.jpg

I went to their website and their chat feature is "temporarily" down.  They don't take email questions, so the only option is to phone them.  I have yet to do that, as I was at work and didn't want to be put on hold for a long time.  I'll try them shortly, once I find out what their customer service hours are.  

10 minutes ago, Buckeyebowman said:

This will sound like a stupid question but, have you checked with Taylor Made?

I was just able to chat with a TaylorMade customer service rep, and he said that they don't carry them because they are a part of the head of the iron, and are not a replacement part.  I'm assuming the fact they are an older club 5+ years old, they don't have them either.

• Thumbs Up 1

An option might be to look for a cheap, beat, used club, just to harvest the weights...

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

You can actually buy tungsten weights on Amazon. They’re usually made for Pinewood derby cars. I bet you could find the same weight and size. I’m not a metallurgist but I’m sure you could get them inserted.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

8 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

You can actually buy tungsten weights on Amazon. They’re usually made for Pinewood derby cars. I bet you could find the same weight and size. I’m not a metallurgist but I’m sure you could get them inserted.

Thanks, I'll check Amazon!

6 hours ago, MNGopher said:

I may just do that too.  Take it to the local pro shop that does customizations, fittings, etc.  Who knows, they may have a box of weights just sitting there!  🙂

Check Golfworks too. The Maltby ones may fit. But they also have other weights on the site for OEM.

OEM Supplies at The GolfWorks

Swingweight Supplies at The GolfWorks

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

I'd second what @Vinsk said, small weight and some epoxy.

Diego’s Gear
Driver: Callaway Great Big Bertha at 11.5*
5W: Taylormade Jetspeed 19*
Hybrid: Ping G5 22*
Irons: Mizuno MX-23 4-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX 2.0 50*, 54*, 58*
Putter: Ping Ketsch 33”
My Swing: https://thesandtrap.com/forums/topic/93417-my-swing-foot-wedge/

Note: This thread is 1899 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!