IGNORED

I Quit my Membership

BuckeyeNut
Note: This thread is 1857 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My home club..............new ownership.  It was time for a change.  For the first time since 1995, I will be free......I plan to play/around.....my former club is still billing me.  Don't get me started!!  they are f/N idiots and won't get another penny out of me.  My first priority is following my son with his bowling exploits.  he competes a lot locally, regionally, and nationally so I don't play much golf these days.  My my own definition, I am not a real golfer.   I don't even have a plan to renew my GHIN for 2019.  I may....we'll see.   seriously though..........OMG!!

I shall return to the golf world........for now, I am a non golfer...........I haven't played since forever.  I still love the game, but I only played about 50 rounds last year....I am a non-golfing hack. This year will be less now that I quit my membership.  We'll see how it goes.... honestly, I have no expectations for 2019.  my yountest will be in college soon..........I can play 150 rounds a year/every year...........not just yet. I was a scratch golfer in 2012.  LOL..... 2019...I will play golf for sure/  I hope to hack it around and get below 5 at some point mid summer.  We'll. see...........I barely played last year and got to a 1........at one point. I just don't know!  

Edited by BuckeyeNut

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

I've been hunting Coyotes lately...........helping land owners.

IMG_3276_zpsus3owjwz.jpg

for you tree hugger/types..... I shoot them with a .308.  this is a high speed round with mass.....they don't suffer.  the impact does them in fast.........OK?

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Upvote 1

What's in Paul's Bag:

(edited)

looking forward to 2019.    shoot to kill........and make birdies........LOL

Edited by BuckeyeNut

What's in Paul's Bag:

My home course started making some annoying changes a couple years ago, but there are a great group of people there that, for the most part, I enjoy playing with. So it kind of offsets for me. There is a tipping point, not sure exactly what it is though.

WOW! Shot out of a cannon this morning! For someone as good as you, you could not play for a year and your first time out you'll shoot 77 instead of 73, and probably shoot a coyote afterwards. What is your club trying to charge you for? GO MICHIGAN!!!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to I Quit my Membership
17 hours ago, BuckeyeNut said:

My home club..............new ownership.  It was time for a change.  For the first time since 1995, I will be free......I plan to play/around.....my former club is still billing me.  Don't get me started!!  they are f/N idiots and won't get another penny out of me.  My first priority is following my son with his bowling exploits.  he competes a lot locally, regionally, and nationally so I don't play much golf these days.  My my own definition, I am not a real golfer.   I don't even have a plan to renew my GHIN for 2019.  I may....we'll see.   seriously though..........OMG!!

I shall return to the golf world........for now, I am a non golfer...........I haven't played since forever.  I still love the game, but I only played about 50 rounds last year....I am a non-golfing hack. This year will be less now that I quit my membership.  We'll see how it goes.... honestly, I have no expectations for 2019.  my yountest will be in college soon..........I can play 150 rounds a year/every year...........not just yet. I was a scratch golfer in 2012.  LOL..... 2019...I will play golf for sure/  I hope to hack it around and get below 5 at some point mid summer.  We'll. see...........I barely played last year and got to a 1........at one point. I just don't know!  

W.T.F.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

On 3/16/2019 at 2:51 AM, BuckeyeNut said:

I've been hunting Coyotes lately...........helping land owners.

IMG_3276_zpsus3owjwz.jpg

for you tree hugger/types..... I shoot them with a .308.  this is a high speed round with mass.....they don't suffer.  the impact does them in fast.........OK?

Good on ya-One of the munis I play, we see coyotes daily-just sunning on the cart paths-marshall told us they had a cull and found one bedding area in thick bush, included 30 -40 dog collars. We are seeing a lot of Prairie hares in the neighbourhood the past couple of years, coyotes will be next.

On 3/16/2019 at 3:51 AM, BuckeyeNut said:

I've been hunting Coyotes lately.

Shooting par on this is pretty high.  Good Luck !!!!!!!

This is something you want well over par...  LOL

Edited by IowaGreg
Additional comment

Remember when reading posts...…. Communication: 80% Body Language; 15% Tone & 5% Actual Words
We'd all be best selling authors if we could communicate in the written word as well as we would like.

:aimpoint:    :bushnell:    :sunmountain:   :ogio:   :titleist:
:mizuno:  Mizuno ST180 Driver
:ping:  Ping G400 fairway 3 
:cleveland:  Cleveland HB Launcher Iron set  4-PW  50/56/60 CBX Wedges
:callaway:  64 Calloway Lob Wedge
 :scotty_cameron:    Scotty Camron GOLO 3

Note: This thread is 1857 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!