IGNORED

Videotaping

Usmcgolfmkw
Note: This thread is 1859 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The thought just came to mind, so I thought I might ask around. Would it be weird if you video tape yourself while playing a round of golf? I usually golf by myself, I get paired with people sometimes. I just want to get even better at this game, video tapping on the range is good and all but I thought it might be a little weird if I video taped some shots while playing, getting a realistic look I guess. Maybe it would seem a little duchbagish or cocky to some people but I all I want to do is get better. I wouldn’t think it would be a problem as long as it’s not slowing down the pace of play. Just thought I would ask. Thanks

27 minutes ago, Usmcgolfmkw said:

The thought just came to mind, so I thought I might ask around. Would it be weird if you video tape yourself while playing a round of golf? I usually golf by myself, I get paired with people sometimes. I just want to get even better at this game, video tapping on the range is good and all but I thought it might be a little weird if I video taped some shots while playing, getting a realistic look I guess. Maybe it would seem a little duchbagish or cocky to some people but I all I want to do is get better. I wouldn’t think it would be a problem as long as it’s not slowing down the pace of play. Just thought I would ask. Thanks

Some here have done this. I don't think it's any problem as you mentioned if you don't cause any hold up. I can tell you this: You're swinging exactly the same on the course as you are on the range. Now if you're just 'interested' in having actual video of yourself playing golf that's fine. But don't expect to find anything informational regarding your swing. BTW, welcome to TST...and.I lived in Dearborn, MI for 3 years. Cheers.

Edited by Vinsk

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Your swing will not change much on the course than range as mentioned above.  If you hit a few bad shots and want to see real fast if your doing something that needs work with a lesson, go for it, but don’t hold up course

Driver: :tmade: R11S (9 degree)
Woods: :tmade: R11 3 (15.5 degree) & 5 (19 degree)
Irons: :tmade: R11 4-AW
Wedges: :tmade: ATV 54 & 60 degree
Putter: :scotty_cameron: 2012 Newport 2
Ball: :titleist: ProV1
Rangefinder: :bushnell: Tour V2

Note: This thread is 1859 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!