IGNORED

Cracked Taylormade M2 3 wood

Note: This thread is 1853 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Cracked the face of my 2017 Taylormade M2 3 wood. Called TM customer service and they said I have to take it back to where I bought it and let the club pro deal with the return. I just dropped it off at my local pro shop so we'll see what they say. 

Anyone ever have TM replace their clubs due to a break? Was hoping for a quick turnaround due to a golf trip coming up in a few weeks. 

My Bag
Driver:  
:tmade: M4,  3-Wood: :tmade: M2,  5-Wood  :tmade:  M3 

Irons: :titleist: 716 AP1 4-PW X-100 shafts

Wedges: :titleist: Vokey SM6 Jet black 50º, 54º & 58º

Putter: :tmade: Spider

Ball: :titleist: ProV1X

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 hour ago, mr47930 said:

Cracked the face of my 2017 Taylormade M2 3 wood. Called TM customer service and they said I have to take it back to where I bought it and let the club pro deal with the return. I just dropped it off at my local pro shop so we'll see what they say. 

Anyone ever have TM replace their clubs due to a break? Was hoping for a quick turnaround due to a golf trip coming up in a few weeks. 

Yeah, I had a R9 that was replaced after the face cracked.

11 minutes ago, JxQx said:

Yeah, I had a R9 that was replaced after the face cracked.

Did you have to go through the same process? I've read of others working the issue themselves directly with TM customer service. I was a little confused as to why I had to take it back to my club pro, maybe its a standard thing who knows. 

About how long did it take? I'd hate to go on my upcomming golf trip without a 3 wood. 

My Bag
Driver:  

I cracked an M1 2016 and they replaced it with a new M1 2017. It took about 2 weeks. Most companies are pretty good about replacing cracked clubs. but an R9 is pushing 10 years old so they might just say you got good use out of it.

Yeah I followed the same process.

I'm not really sure, it was like 10 years ago. I think it was a couple weeks. I assume they have to get the club back, evaluate it, then ship the new one out. So it depends how quick the shipping and turn around is.

36 minutes ago, criley4way said:

I cracked an M1 2016 and they replaced it with a new M1 2017. It took about 2 weeks. Most companies are pretty good about replacing cracked clubs. but an R9 is pushing 10 years old so they might just say you got good use out of it.

I think you’re confusing me with one of the other replies. I had an M2 that I just bought brand new a year ago.

My Bag
Driver:  

(edited)

The pro at my local club just called and said he spoke with Taylormade and they're going to replace the M2 3 wood with a brand new M4! Should be here in a week. Pretty happy with how this all turned out so far. 

Edited by mr47930

My Bag
Driver:  

I had a set of TM irons that had a badge on the back of the club. The badge kept coming off and I took it to our local golf shop and they got the club replaced. However it kept happening and the following year at a demo day I talked to the TM representative and he had TM replace them with a set of next years irons free of charge. That really impressed me about TM. Glad you got the same response. 

Years ago I had a TM 3 wood that I caved in the face, took it to Golf Galaxy and they sent it to TM and they sent me a brand new one free

• Thumbs Up 1

Colin P.

Note: This thread is 1853 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!