IGNORED

How much did everyone pay for their scotty??

Note: This thread is 5650 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

250 for my circle t studio stainless, and probably around 300 for my studio select squareback circle t. i got hookups with titleist.

909D3 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 7 Lime Green Exotics cb2 15 Aldila DVS S-85 Slingshot 17° UST Irod S-110g G10 21° TFC S-129g i10 S300 Green Dot 4-PW Vokey Spin Milled Black Nickel 56° and 60° Made for the Tour AOP Newport PP

Age 16

Home CoursesRoyal Hawk...

I dont see how people justify 300 on a putter. Im a pretty good player and my putter was like 100, and I almost didn't even buy it. You can't say the scotty makes you a better player.

299.99 for the one in my sig line, 115 for my circa 62.

Where I play: Mission Viejo CC and
long Beach Skylinks

In My Red Cleveland Club Count Bag Today;
Hibore XLS 11.5* w/ Diamana Redboard Flowerband 63 S 2009 Launcher 3WD HT 17* w/ Graffalloy Epic 87g S Hibore XLS Hybrid 22* w/ Graffalloy Epic S and 25* w/ Project X 6.0 CG2 4-PW w/ Project X 6.0 HL...

I dont see how people justify 300 on a putter.

The same way people justify 400-800 dollars on a driver and which do you use more often?

long Beach Skylinks

Hibore XLS 11.5* w/ Diamana Redboard Flowerband 63 S 2009 Launcher 3WD HT 17* w/ Graffalloy Epic 87g S Hibore XLS Hybrid 22* w/ Graffalloy Epic S and 25* w/ Project X 6.0 CG2 4-PW w/ Project X 6.0 HL...

I dont see how people justify 300 on a putter. Im a pretty good player and my putter was like 100, and I almost didn't even buy it. You can't say the scotty makes you a better player.

We buy them because we can. People can justify anything they want based on what they can afford. There is just a camaraderie among cameron owners.

The same could be said about people that buy full sets of clubs for $150 - I really dont look at anyone any differently no matter what they did or did not spend.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

You can't say the scotty makes you a better player.

That is true.

I have a Scotty Cameron Newport 2 and didn't putt well with it at all. However, my Bullseye is another story. I have significantly improved my putting. I still have 2 other putters (I should get rid of them) in the garage.

STR8 Dymo 10.5
Dymo 3W
Mid Rescue 3
MP-33 4-PW
Eidolon 52* GW LW, SW Titleist Bullseye Putter

My Red X was free from American Express Rewards.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

My driver was 130.

Believe it or not it's not all about you. If someone pays $300 for something then it is worth $300. Worth is determined by the consumer. This discussion is not about what and what isn't worth it. It's about the mean price for a brand of putters, why don't let the thread go back on topic and drop the bitterness.

long Beach Skylinks

Note: This thread is 5650 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!