IGNORED

New Personal Best!!!!!

Bullitt5339
Note: This thread is 4906 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well, after a couple month layoff due to a back injury, I went and had a couple lessons to get back into the swing of things, and then I've played 5 rounds in the past 3 weeks. I have never played so well in my life!!! Every round, even the 1st one out was an 87.

Today, I got a new personal best on the course with an 83. I'm loving the game again, and it seems the layoff wasn't bad for my game at all. All that stretching and exercising the back in physical therapy must have really helped.

I'm back excited about the game again!!!

Well, I am ont suprised! There was time I played almost everyday and the score wasn't reflecting it . Somehow was getting worse and worse. I decided to take some time off, spending more time doing gardening and just take a breather for quite a while. There was a little tournament comming, I didn't want to play. I thought my swing is off, but then I forced my self and guess what, I had the best time ever and one of the best rounds!

Great job!!! Can't wait to read your next post about breaking 80

In my :nike:  bag on my :clicgear: cart ...

Driver: :ping: G10 9*    3-Wood: :cleveland: Launcher
Hybrid: :adams: 20* Hybrid      Irons: :ping: i5 4-GW - silver dot, +1/2"
Wedges: :cleveland: 56* (bent to 54*) and 60* CG10     Putter: :ping: Craz-e (original blue)

That is awesome man. I pulled a rotator cuff about 6 years ago. Took a few months off (had to), got back on the range and swung easy, taking 2/3 swings. That is when I realized I had been overswinging my whole life. I gripped the club lighter, swung easier, hit the ball just as far. Sometimes opportunity comes from adversity. Have fun, stretch, keep your health a priority as you continue to get back into the game.

-Dan

Note: This thread is 4906 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!