IGNORED

Your Home Course Website.

Hogan Fan
Note: This thread is 3564 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bavarian Hills Golf Course in Saint Marys, PA.

I have never golfed there but friends of mine have many times and they said its a nice course. I actually played at Emporium Country club a couple of months ago while we were at camp fishing for the weekend. My home course is

www.carmichaelsgolf.com by the way.

Sasquatch 4950 460 Driver
19 Degree A30S Boxer FW Hybrid
X-20 4-PW
56 SW, 60 LW
Tiffany Putter NXT Extreme Ball

Here's where I use the practice range, and play most of my rounds.

http://www.legacyfoxcreek.com/

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

What's in my bag:
Driver: 905R 10.5* Stiff
Fairway wood: 904F 19* Stiff
3-PW: AP2 1* flat with Project X 6.0 shafts
GW: 52*SW: Vokey 56* LW: Vokey 60*Putter: Tri-ballBall: ProV1 (preferred) or PD Super Soft (when I'm feeling cheap)

Unfortunately, my home course is in Kenya, and its a 9 hole. It doesn't have a website/URL.
I suppose you could google "Kericho Club"......it's in the middle of large estates of tea plantations. Nice and cold year round.

My home course is: http://www.sussexgolfandcurlingclub.ca

Sussex Golf and Curling Club - Sussex, New Brunswick, Canada
Currently Playing:
Driver: Redline RPM 460CC 10*
Irons: American Standard Custom 3-SW
Putter: White Hot XG #1
Golf Ball: Big BerthaGolf Bag: FT Performance Stand BagWhere I Golf:Sussex Golf and Curling Club - Sussex, New Brunswick, Canada

Hello!

Currently, i am at Stonecrest , but as i am getting ready to move, that will likely change to the course down the road, which is both IU Golf Course & Cascades .

In the bag:
Driver: Slazenger Wrath
3-Wood: Slazenger Wrath
Irons: Slazenger Wrath
PW: Slazenger WrathSW: None yetLW: None yetPutter: Slazenger WrathBall: Slazenger Raw(yes, it was a package)

I live in Oak Ridge, TN but haven't even come close to playing all the courses in the greater Knoxville area. If one had to be my home it would be this one just because I've played it several times now. Not a bad course for a beginner like me, only two holes that really force you to hit over the water, so I haven't lost too many balls so far...

http://www.stjudegolfclub.com/golf/p...tjudegolfclub/ Never played there but it's about a mile and a half away. Too much money when you only make $40- 100 a week. I usually play at two other courses that are twice as cheap and just as nice. Trying to save up for new irons. I do get a free membership to the link above for school.

Driver: Hyper X Tour 10.5* Graffalloy Prolaunch Blue Stiff Shaft
Hybrid: Acer Select 5000 16* Ping Cushin Stiff Shaft
Irons: NDS 3-PW (missing #7, replaced with clone) True Temper Uniflex SpeedStep Shaft
Wedges: Acer XK Tour 56*10 Precision Stiff Shaft, Revolution 60*10 True Temper Wedgeflex

Note: This thread is 3564 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!