IGNORED

Monsta Golf Balls Coupon Code

Note: This thread is 3505 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi Guys,

We are doing some Member Reviews of balls made by a small Boston based company that has launched a pro performance 3 piece cast urethane cover golf ball.  The golf ball is geared to the low to mid handicapper.

And today Ken at Monsta Golf has activated a Coupon Code for TST members, the code is: sandtrap

$3/off every dozen. Also, all USA  orders over $75 gets free shipping. Thanks Ken!

• Upvote 1

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thanks Mike for the opportunity and looking forward to the member feedback on Monsta Golf!

Being a new company that launched a couple months, I would like to introduce myself to the The Sand Trap community.  My name is Ken and I am the co-owner and founder of Monsta Golf.  We are a small biz based out of Boston, Ma that started the process of forming Monsta Golf in the spring 0f 2013. After a long year of researching, prototype testing, and more prototype testing, we finally launched mid July this year with what we think is a great pro performance golf ball that can compete with the 'big boys' in term of quality and performance. Our business model, however, will be much different. We plan on selling online and online only, via social media, etc. Being a small startup, we don't (and probably won't ) have the marketing budgets the large golf ball companies have. Because of that, however, we can offer our product at a much lower price point. 1 dozen is $34.99, and with the SandTrap coupon code of $3off every dozen, it is $31.99. (this offer will for a limited time, but I will let you know when its close to expiring)  We have free shipping on all USA orders over $75, and we do offer a 30 day money back guarantee. We will also be interacting with our customers one on one via FB , Twitter , and forums like this. We think small companies are making a come back! Quality customer service along with a quality product will make us succeed. There is no retail store mark up, no middleman, etc. So with that said, all that is great, but is the ball any good? YES!, the reviews have been pouring in since our launch (and are on our website and social media feeds)  and they have been great! I hope you check them out. Please feel free to 'fire away' with any questions and/or feedback regarding our golf ball.

txs
Kenny

Welcome, @Monsta Golf !
  • Upvote 1

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Welcome @Monsta Golf !!

Good to see new sponsors.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Always great to see a new sponsor, welcome! :beer: Looking forward to hearing the reviews, but I've gotta be honest, I don't care for the giant eyeball thingie logo on the ball......

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Always great to see a new sponsor, welcome!

Looking forward to hearing the reviews, but I've gotta be honest, I don't care for the giant eyeball thingie logo on the ball......

Thanks for the welcome greetings..

Regarding the logo, we appreciate the feedback, and thats why we are here.  Being a small business, we want to hear all feedback, good and bad, regarding our product and make adjustments as needed..always being proactive in bringing a quality product to market...

The majority of feedback on the logo has been very positive, but not all, and we understand it is not for everyone.  We do believe, however, the quality and performance of the ball will out weigh any negatives people may have on the logo.

With that said, we are looking forward to reading the user reviews on us that should be hitting the ST boards soon.  And I will be hear to address the good and bad... :dance: , and answer all questions

Thanks again and keep the feedback coming.

Ken

Just ordered a dozen, so we'll see how they play. Have to support a company from my home town.

Hi Hilmark2K..thank u for your order and your support.  Good to see a fellow Red Sox fan here (been a tough one for us).

Your order is  going out today via USPS Priority, so you should have them Wed.  Please keep in touch, love to get your feedback!

Txs again

Ken

Hi Hilmark2K..thank u for your order and your support.  Good to see a fellow Red Sox fan here (been a tough one for us).

Your order is  going out today via USPS Priority, so you should have them Wed.  Please keep in touch, love to get your feedback!

Txs again

Ken

Today is Wednesday.

Playing Friday afternoon, so hopefully they arrive on Friday. Looking forward to trying these out.

Today is Wednesday.

Playing Friday afternoon, so hopefully they arrive on Friday. Looking forward to trying these out.

Oops my bad. meant they would be there Friday  (they would be really great service if I got them to u today :-P )

txs again

Ken

Hi himar2k just sent u a PM with your tracking #....you should receive them tomorrow. txs Kenny

Saw that, thanks. Looking forward to trying these out and will report back my findings.

Hi all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are running our Monsta Monday Free Giveaway today on Facebook.

You can find us here .  Winner gets a FREE sleeve of Monsta Golf Balls.   Promo runs all day and we announce the winner on Tuesday.  To Qualify, just Like our Page and share the promo on FB.  Thanks and Good Luck!

Ken

I agree with David, not a fan of the logo... Or logos on golf balls in general. I prefer something a little more subtle.

Welcome to the sand trap, and best of luck on the start up!

I actually like the logo because it makes it much easier to differentiate my ball from another persons very quickly, even from a decent distance. Other than that it's just neat to have something different than other people.

• Upvote 1

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Note: This thread is 3505 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!