or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Pro Shop › Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting › Joined the Mizuno MP Club! ;)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Joined the Mizuno MP Club! ;)

post #1 of 24
Thread Starter 
well dudes, I have joined the ranks of fellow Mizuno owners
after wanting to put some stiffer shafts in my PF Combo's, I decided it wasnt worth the cash
so, instead I bought some MP-57's w DG S300's
at Golf Town here they are $1000 + 10% tax - bought mine on ebay BRAND NEW in the box for $500 CDN shipped to my door

checked into the seller, very reputable, 100% feedback and a tonne of feedback

can't wait to put them in the ol bag!!
post #2 of 24

Re: Joined the Mizuno MP Club! ;)

Congrats my man. Hopefully by the end of the year imma get my MP 52 or MP 62 depending on my handicap.
post #3 of 24

Re: Joined the Mizuno MP Club! ;)

Originally Posted by enis750 View Post
can't wait to put them in the ol bag!!
Welcome to the club. You're going to love them.


Originally Posted by is2linda View Post
Congrats my man. Hopefully by the end of the year imma get my MP 52 or MP 62 depending on my handicap.
You're good enough for either or both right now, by the way.
post #4 of 24

Re: Joined the Mizuno MP Club! ;)

Nice to have you as one of us. Did you learn the secret handshake yet?
post #5 of 24

Re: Joined the Mizuno MP Club! ;)

The secret handshake, the altar ritual and the blood oath. You need to learn it all.
post #6 of 24

Re: Joined the Mizuno MP Club! ;)

Awesome man!! Im jealous, I want to be in the MP 57 club soooo bad!

Enjoy the clubs!
post #7 of 24

Re: Joined the Mizuno MP Club! ;)

Don't have one bad word to say about the MP-57's, you definately got a good price. Hope you like them.
post #8 of 24

Re: Joined the Mizuno MP Club! ;)

i just bought the 67's because I got a really good deal,but I knew i was going to have trouble with them...im going to sell or trade them for the 57's though.
post #9 of 24

Re: Joined the Mizuno MP Club! ;)

Originally Posted by TMburner09 View Post
i just bought the 67's because I got a really good deal,but I knew i was going to have trouble with them...im going to sell or trade them for the 57's though.
I was terrified walking out of the store with mine...until the first time I took them to the course.

Pure. Butter.
post #10 of 24

Re: Joined the Mizuno MP Club! ;)

they really arent as bad as everyone makes them out to be but I still struggle enough to wanna switch over to the mp-57's or 62's.
post #11 of 24

Re: Joined the Mizuno MP Club! ;)

I don't think I've ever heard a bad review of any Mizuno irons. Good luck with the new sticks.
post #12 of 24

Re: Joined the Mizuno MP Club! ;)

welcome to the MP club - i'm swapping my 52's out after my fitting next week for the new MP 58's that just came out...
post #13 of 24

Re: Joined the Mizuno MP Club! ;)

Originally Posted by enis750 View Post
well dudes, I have joined the ranks of fellow Mizuno owners
after wanting to put some stiffer shafts in my PF Combo's, I decided it wasnt worth the cash
so, instead I bought some MP-57's w DG S300's
at Golf Town here they are $1000 + 10% tax - bought mine on ebay BRAND NEW in the box for $500 CDN shipped to my door

checked into the seller, very reputable, 100% feedback and a tonne of feedback

can't wait to put them in the ol bag!!
Good choice! I was just telling my bud on the course this afternoon here in sunny NorCal that I was never using any clubs but my 57s. I'm going to be that guy in his 60s (20 odd years from now) toting an old pair of clubs around and dropping it by the pin on every approach.
post #14 of 24

Re: Joined the Mizuno MP Club! ;)

Originally Posted by enis750 View Post
well dudes, I have joined the ranks of fellow Mizuno owners
after wanting to put some stiffer shafts in my PF Combo's, I decided it wasnt worth the cash
so, instead I bought some MP-57's w DG S300's
at Golf Town here they are $1000 + 10% tax - bought mine on ebay BRAND NEW in the box for $500 CDN shipped to my door

checked into the seller, very reputable, 100% feedback and a tonne of feedback

can't wait to put them in the ol bag!!
You'll love them.

Welcome to the club.
post #15 of 24

Re: Joined the Mizuno MP Club! ;)

Welcome to the club! You'll love them!!!
post #16 of 24

Re: Joined the Mizuno MP Club! ;)

Enjoy the clubs!
post #17 of 24

Re: Joined the Mizuno MP Club! ;)

Enjoy and have fun with them! I wanted to take the plunge this season and get into the 52's or 62's, but i couldn't retire my Grads! They've been so good to me!
post #18 of 24

Re: Joined the Mizuno MP Club! ;)

Welcome to the club, I'm on my second set of Miznuo's and looking at the MP 68 for my next set.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Pro Shop › Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting › Joined the Mizuno MP Club! ;)