or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Pro Shop › Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting › Club Cameron Members
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Club Cameron Members

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
Getting ready to join Club Cameron here soon and just curious of how long headcovers sell out when they are released to members. Thanks.
post #2 of 14

Re: Club Cameron Members

Never joined... Thought about it but never did.

Flipping covers was a pain and I have no desire to collect them.
post #3 of 14

Re: Club Cameron Members

Originally Posted by Bflynn23 View Post
Getting ready to join Club Cameron here soon and just curious of how long headcovers sell out when they are released to members. Thanks.
I'm not a member, but I do know they just did a release last week. It was a 60's-themed sparkly/plasticy-looking purple headcover that in my opinion didn't look all that great. I think it was a limited release (only 500 instead of the normal 2010, or whatever year it is for that cover), and it sold out in a matter of 15-20 minutes. Not only that but the email notification people got to say that the the covers had been released was emailed out anywhere from 15 mintues to a couple hours after the headcovers sold out.
post #4 of 14

Re: Club Cameron Members

What are the benefits of joining? Is it an annual membership or one time? I have a putter there now being customized and thought about joining, but didn't pull the trigger. I did get the club cameron 2k10 Headcover off ebay though.
post #5 of 14

Re: Club Cameron Members

I really like that bomber plane headcover that SC put out. If one of you cameron crazies gets ahold of one i might like to take it off your hands.

*reasonably priced, of course*
post #6 of 14

Re: Club Cameron Members

Originally Posted by DavidFehertysBike View Post
I really like that bomber plane headcover that SC put out. If one of you cameron crazies gets ahold of one i might like to take it off your hands.

*reasonably priced, of course*

You can buy basically every headcover that's been made over at www.cameroncollector.com through the Classified section. If I remember correctly, that cover ('09 US Open "Miss Lena Wayback") goes for around $150ish NOOB.
post #7 of 14

Re: Club Cameron Members

Originally Posted by parplease View Post
What are the benefits of joining? Is it an annual membership or one time? I have a putter there now being customized and thought about joining, but didn't pull the trigger. I did get the club cameron 2k10 Headcover off ebay though.
You have to renew your membership every year. What you get is a "welcome kit" that consists of a Club Cameron putter cover and other assorted items that changes from year to year. You also get access to buy any headcovers or other merchandise 48 hours before it's released to public; seeing as the special headcovers never make it to public sale since all the Club Cameron members buy them up, your only chance to buy the cover new instead of from a third party is to become a member.

If you like the Club Cameron headcovers, you can usually pick them up for sale for pretty cheap compared to what other covers go for.
post #8 of 14

Re: Club Cameron Members

Originally Posted by msd3075 View Post
You can buy basically every headcover that's been made over at www.cameroncollector.com through the Classified section. If I remember correctly, that cover ('09 US Open "Miss Lena Wayback") goes for around $150ish NOOB.
damn holmes, didnt have to go all 4chan on me....
post #9 of 14

Re: Club Cameron Members

Originally Posted by DavidFehertysBike View Post
damn holmes, didnt have to go all 4chan on me....
I sat here for a while wondering what you were talking about, and then it hit me.....

NOOB = New Out Of Bag
post #10 of 14

Re: Club Cameron Members

Originally Posted by msd3075 View Post
I sat here for a while wondering what you were talking about, and then it hit me.....

NOOB = New Out Of Bag
Oh i see. I thought you were calling me a n00b for not knowing how to get preimium SC headcovers.
post #11 of 14

Re: Club Cameron Members

LOL There are sooo many acronyms on the cameron collector website its ridiculous.
post #12 of 14

Re: Club Cameron Members

Originally Posted by kpaulhus View Post
LOL There are sooo many acronyms on the cameron collector website its ridiculous.
The only reason I know that acronym is because I bought a few headcovers and had to learn what that meant while I was going through all the classifieds.
post #13 of 14
Thread revived!!

joined club cameron last month.. Do you guys keep your headcovers aside as a collection or put them into play? I'm not overly crazy about this years headcover but got it anyway.. Lookin forward to getting one each year.
post #14 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by saturday View Post

Thread revived!!

joined club cameron last month.. Do you guys keep your headcovers aside as a collection or put them into play? I'm not overly crazy about this years headcover but got it anyway.. Lookin forward to getting one each year.

I put them aside so they don't get beat up.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Pro Shop › Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting › Club Cameron Members