or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Congrats! Your SpeedBlade 6-iron is on it's way.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Congrats! Your SpeedBlade 6-iron is on it's way.

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
Anyone else get one?

post #2 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmartin461 View Post

Anyone else get one?

Was this a contest or something that you entered? Or, did you purchase it?

post #3 of 12
Not yet... I did get the balls though, so maybe one or the other for me. Now I'll be refreshing my inbox every 2 minutes...


Aha- I see they ship to a Golfsmith and not you you directly? sneaky... Will Golfsmith let you use the swing monitors to check it out? For free?
post #4 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Was this a contest or something that you entered? Or, did you purchase it?

This is something TM does every so often with a new iron, they will give away a certain number of 6-irons.

You just register and wait to see if you get it, no real contest per se.

Brad
post #5 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:

Aha- I see they ship to a Golfsmith and not you you directly? sneaky... Will Golfsmith let you use the swing monitors to check it out? For free?

You have the option to have it shipped home or to GS. I choose GS as I figured I could hit on their monitors and compare against other clubs, not that I couldn't do that anyway, but a good excuse to do so.

Plus, I try to limit the number of 6X6X35" boxes that get delivered to the house......

a5_crying.gif
post #6 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmartin461 View Post

You have the option to have it shipped home or to GS. I choose GS as I figured I could hit on their monitors and compare against other clubs, not that I couldn't do that anyway, but a good excuse to do so.

Plus, I try to limit the number of 6X6X35" boxes that get delivered to the house......

a5_crying.gif

Ah, gotcha... To avoid the "what the F%#k did you order now?" routine. So you can sneak out of the house and play with the other... you know...
post #7 of 12
I just got the email as well, also selected to have it shipped to GS.
I'm just trying to figure out if the shipped on date is when it is scheduled to arrive or when it will leave TaylorMade.
post #8 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by treebound View Post

I just got the email as well, also selected to have it shipped to GS.
I'm just trying to figure out if the shipped on date is when it is scheduled to arrive or when it will leave TaylorMade.

That's the day you should plan to pick it up.

Brad
post #9 of 12
Thank you, I'll put the date in my phone calender.
post #10 of 12
Skipped going to the golf show and decided to check at GS about the club and it was there. Looks nice, haven't hit with it yet though. Plan to take it to the range next week during lunch one day.

Thank you TaylorMade.
post #11 of 12

If any of you guys get the club and don't like it, let me know if you would be willing to sell it.

post #12 of 12
Got the official "DENIED" email a few minutes ago... nerts. But they did throw in a $10 off voucher if I spend more than $25 at taylormade dot com.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Congrats! Your SpeedBlade 6-iron is on it's way.