IGNORED

Is Anyone Else Playing Awful Golf?

Mr Puddle
Note: This thread is 1794 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well, I played against a friend of mine today. He played his second game in 8 years, and I beat him by one shot gross, and lost miserably net. The only thing that made me feel better is another friend of mine who plays off of 19, was thrashed both gross and net. 

- Simon Hornsby

I'm playing terrible golf. I paid for 9 today and should have quit after 9. I got talked into playing 18. I paid for the other 9 after.

Julia

:callaway:  :cobra:    :seemore:  :bushnell:  :clicgear:  :adidas:  :footjoy:

Spoiler

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha w/ Fubuki Z50 R 44.5"
FW: Cobra BiO CELL 14.5 degree; 
Hybrids: Cobra BiO CELL 22.5 degree Project X R-flex
Irons: Cobra BiO CELL 5 - GW Project X R-Flex
Wedges: Cobra BiO CELL SW, Fly-Z LW, 64* Callaway PM Grind.
Putter: 48" Odyssey Dart

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I started the year as a12 and I am now a 21. took me 5 rounds to break 100. Some of that was horrible putting, I was over 40 putts my first 3 rounds. Some was the fact  I only have time to play once a week and was literally watching youtube videos on the tee looking for something. Bad weather didn't help, it was mostly cold and wet. I was hitting my driver 175 yards yet my 7 iron 145, how is that even possible?

I really have no swing right now.  I'd take lessons if I knew of someone reliable nearby. I haven't been impressed with some one off lessons I've taken with local guys in the past. Thinking of going the video lesson route. So yes, you're not alone.

I figure, i'll start doing well, just about time............

See the source image

Remember when reading posts...…. Communication: 80% Body Language; 15% Tone & 5% Actual Words
We'd all be best selling authors if we could communicate in the written word as well as we would like.

:aimpoint:    :bushnell:    :sunmountain:   :ogio:   :titleist:
:mizuno:  Mizuno ST180 Driver
:ping:  Ping G400 fairway 3 
:cleveland:  Cleveland HB Launcher Iron set  4-PW  50/56/60 CBX Wedges
:callaway:  64 Calloway Lob Wedge
 :scotty_cameron:    Scotty Camron GOLO 3

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1794 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!